PDA

View Full Version : Location Cards

dwang85
04-30-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I just purchased this game and me and my friends have probably played well over 20 games by now. I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on a specific situation we encountered this past weekend while playing.

My 5 cards are, punch punch punch bane and kid flash. Lets say I play the 3 punches and the bane first and then I play kid flash (This is hypothetical only...I would usually play kid flash first). When I draw a card from kid flash, I end up drawing the location card Arkham Asylum and lay it down. Do I still get to draw a card from the location because I've played bane that turn?

It is confusing because the card refers to playing a villain "during your turn" which to me sounds like the entire turn but technically the location card was not out yet when bane was played.

Thoughts??

chiboloco
04-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Short answer NO.
You have to have a card in play in order to get it's effect. By the time you have it in play Bane has already been played. If you play another villain you would still draw no card from Arkham since it is not the first villain played this turn. If you play kid flash and draw Arkham then play it then play Bane you would draw your card.

Matt_Hyra
04-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Chib is right.
Also, check the bottom of page 13 FAQ. That very question is answered.

dwang85
04-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Alright cool. Thanks for the responses!