PDA

View Full Version : What're you going to play?

venerablemonster
05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
This has now existed and been a thing for a whole bunch of hours. So, I'm sure we've all planned our champions out and what kind of decks we'll be pursuing, right? Great, let us share!

I'm feeling a Dwarven Warlock for my champion. Why? Excellent question! Wholesale annihilation! Anymore questions? And I'm guessing based off the brief description on the site, that some sort of ruby based deck would be ideal. Why? More destruction! Yay!

So, now your turn. Share. Do it. Do it now.

Mehlo
05-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Bunny swarm deck looks fun to me, bunny wild magic, though not sure the champion combo.

BirdieG
05-08-2013, 06:03 PM
I guess a blind pick is not a good idea is it? :rolleyes:

Zhayne
05-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm with Mehlo, and will do a Bunny swarm deck. Though the orcs are really cool.

Xenavire
05-08-2013, 07:20 PM
If it is similar to MTG as it seems, I will experiment first with a white/black combo, and work my way from there.

S117
05-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Underworld Necrotic here I come!

icyangelus
05-08-2013, 10:57 PM
I will probably play a deck based around Pack Raptor+Replicator's Gambit if possible, so I will probably choose a champion that helps me with that combo. Also the Prospero+Void Marauder combo seems OP xD. Man I'm so hype for this game I cant wait for it to get out.

Storm_Fireblade
05-09-2013, 01:21 AM
The similarities with Magic can't be overseen and after checking the informations on ruby, diamond etc it feels even more like MtG. Don't misunderstand me here, I think its a great basis to build upon and makes it easier to get a feeling of how the game plays. So from my current point of view, where ruby is similar to MtG's red, Diamond to white etc I know for sure, that I might tend to something fast creature wild deck with a little bit of diamond in it.

I'll definitively avoid ruby at first, since I've never been fond of many direct damage spells etc :D But thats only from reading informations and still lacking knowledge about all their innovations etc :)

Mehlo
05-09-2013, 07:38 AM
The more i look into it, the more i want to try a human deck. I like the inspire mechanic, the idea of slowly building up a force that builds upon itself.

Florastar
05-09-2013, 08:00 AM
From the similarities in HEX to M:tG, I'm drawn to playing a Coyotle deck. Wild, Diamond, Sapphire. :D

heatzz
05-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Rush down deck 1st?

For ease of clearing PvE content unless the AI are unexpected good as it claims but I'm not buying it till I see it.

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RUBY DECK WINS!

no, probably Blood/Diamond. Build a strong defense and bleed my opponent.

Fellcaster
05-09-2013, 08:01 PM
#bansapphires

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Bunnies look pretty fun.

Socks4615
05-09-2013, 09:10 PM
For my pledge tier (Squire atm, might upgrade later...probably will, actually), I'll get two starter decks of my choice (not entirely sure what we'll have to choose between yet, starter deck-wise) and the Lady Cassandra PvE card, so I think a human deck is pretty much a requirement, probably heavy on Ruby/Sapphire. I'd like a coyotle deck, too, perhaps Wild/Diamond? I really dig the coyotles a lot! I haven't put much thought into my champions yet, but I'm thinking Cleric for coyotle for that shaman-y feeling; for the Humans, probably Warrior? More things to think about!

Fool
05-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Coyote people (as closely themed to an ACME product demonstration as possible (might not be possible)) and the Bunnies. I have never been fond of swarm as a deck stratagy but I cant resist the lure of Samurai Rabbits!