PDA

View Full Version : I Pledged! Shout out and let everyone know that you've supported Hex on Kickstarter!

cross09
05-08-2013, 02:39 PM
I pledged at the "King" level!

I can't wait to play!

Daer
05-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm in at the King level as well.

xou
05-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Pledged at King too but can't stop dreaming about the Grand King tier. I need to try something from that video...

Storm_Fireblade
05-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Grand King here. Couldn't resist, although that really is the highest I can go. Might have gone higher otherwise :D

Mehlo
05-08-2013, 03:03 PM
King here, though i'm gonna see if i can save up enough for grand king before the kickstarter finishes.

Shaqattaq
05-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your support! We love you guys and girls. We really feel like this is going to be another piece in building the best gaming community out there and continuing our mission of Fan's First. We have some awesome stretch goals planned as well, so the sooner we get there, the sooner we can reveal all those additions! =D

cross09
05-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Grand King? Awesome! I probably should not have went as high as King but I really wanted to help and the perks looked really nice!

venerablemonster
05-08-2013, 03:26 PM
King backer here. Super stoked.

gophergamer
05-08-2013, 03:38 PM
King Level here too, Better have some awsome strech goals :)

Mehlo
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm drooling at the thought of stretch goals. When it seems this interesting at base, it can only get better.

Fireblast
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Grand King here, better be good :D

~

Scott_Landis
05-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Grand King for me!

Soken
05-08-2013, 05:06 PM
King here, wanted grand king, but just cant afford that.

Daer
05-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm weak so I know I'll probably upgrade to Grand King before this is over.

Priest
05-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Also a King, cant afford Grand king but im looking at getting pro before it ends, or should I say begins :)

BirdieG
05-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Damn, I'm at the Broke tier ._. I need to save some money!

MrKunle
05-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Captains tier for me can't afford much more above that =[ The disadvantages of student life -.-

S117
05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
First Kickstarter I've done...Hope it's a good choice *Crosses fingers*
Sure looks like it will be...

MMO_Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Same here. This is my first time backing any kickstarter. As soon as I looked into this I knew I had to get involved. Wish I could have backed with more, but warrior tier is better than nothing. Can't wait to see more info and I hope the future videos are just as awesome as the first. I know they must have had a blast making it.

Emitan
05-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Pledged $20 because I'm poor and not really a TCG player but not by choice. I'm glad someone is finally making a TCG that takes advantage of being fully digital.

icyangelus
05-08-2013, 10:38 PM
King here, man i cant wait for the beta to start i love tcg's. From what i saw in the gamepley video it looks legit.

Nathan
05-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Grand King, contemplating Dragon Lord

Ravenbane
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Pledged as a Squire for now. May upgrade it later on. Looks like its gonna be awesome!

nearlysober
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Couldn't decide between Raid Leader, Dungeon Crawler or Pro Player... so I went Grand King!
Woo!

Kinda crazy, never donated this much to a kickstarter before, but I love the concept and really enjoy Cryptozoic products.

dinnerrollofdoom
05-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Still haven't decided just how much I want to donate, all the gifts for donating seem amazing

I guess the real question is, do I want to wait til June for Magics new modern set or drop a couple hundred dollars here on an idea that I love.

I hope this game hit the ground running, such a great concept.

TexArcane
05-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Going to be lots of Kings! I too pledged King and can't wait to see the stretch goals. It plays a lot like MtG so should be easy to pick up.

Florastar
05-09-2013, 08:01 AM
King here! The boyfriend is wanting to save up for Grand King. xD

Fireblast
05-09-2013, 08:57 AM
King here! The boyfriend is wanting to save up for Grand King. xD

If you can afford it, Grand King is the best deal of the campaign

~

Xenavire
05-09-2013, 08:57 AM
I am torn, I would love king, but missed the early bird chance, and can't afford the full price. So I am thinking carefully about the Knight tier (pricey for me, but my G/F loves the little mushroom, and the rewards are tempting) or the warrior tier, which is much more within my spending limit (and has enough to get me off to a nice start.)

Either way, I will be sorely dissapointed I can never get the lotus garden or the awesome tigers from the king tier, since I love black, and the art is fantastic for the tiger. It is a decent card on it's own anyway, decent power and a free card.
If I was rich...

Daer
05-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Made a second kickstarter account. Grand King and King.

JMFD
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Grand King for me. Such an awesome deal. I am incredibly excited for this game.

Blare731
05-09-2013, 12:40 PM
I am torn, I would love king, but missed the early bird chance, and can't afford the full price. So I am thinking carefully about the Knight tier (pricey for me, but my G/F loves the little mushroom, and the rewards are tempting) or the warrior tier, which is much more within my spending limit (and has enough to get me off to a nice start.)

Either way, I will be sorely dissapointed I can never get the lotus garden or the awesome tigers from the king tier, since I love black, and the art is fantastic for the tiger. It is a decent card on it's own anyway, decent power and a free card.
If I was rich...

Ptssh... If I was rich You'd see my name 15 well.. now only 14 times as Executive producer. Haha I think the producer tier is crazy in money and what you get to do and I think it is awesome that someone was able to pledge that much.

Soken
05-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Ptssh... If I was rich You'd see my name 15 well.. now only 14 times as Executive producer. Haha I think the producer tier is crazy in money and what you get to do and I think it is awesome that someone was able to pledge that much.
Wow thats crazy, didnet realize someone did.

Bernado
05-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Another pledge at Grand King.
Dragon Lord seems nice but I don't think CZE will want to do my likeness on a card. :confused:
Looking forward to see more about the game and start playing on the beta.

Eldryth
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Pledged at Captain tier, so far. Sadly, as a college student, can't afford to pledge for Pro or above like I want to as a draft fan, but been looking for a job anyways, so maybe I'll be able to make some money for an upgrade before the Kickstarter ends.

Dionyz
05-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I went with the King tier but I'm probably going to upgrade to Grand King in a few weeks...

nearlysober
05-09-2013, 02:52 PM
It seems like most the $250 level packages are going a bit slow. Pro-Player is the most popular at that level.
Grand King (a great value) has nearly as many buyers as the five $250 packages combined.

Maybe bump them up to 200 boosters, a $400 value? Would make them look nicer compared to standard King.

Or maybe more people like me will just skip right over to Grand King :)

RustySummerfield
05-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Grand King here, Daer's fault.

Daer
05-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Grand King here, Daer's fault.

:cool:

Boojum
05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
I got in at the early-bird King, but I'm looking at bumping up to Pro Player. For an extra $160, it seems like the free draft per week should pay for itself in 5-6 months, depending on how much extra they charge for drafts on top of the pack cost. And after that... it should equate to around $1/day in benefits, potentially for years to come.

The other $250 tiers (and by extension Grand King) don't seem as appealing, since they're mostly cosmetic and PvE bonuses.

Fireblast
05-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Actually Grand King is best value as it represents about 640$ value (King $120 + upgrades 4 x $130) for $500.

~

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 04:02 PM
I am Dragon tier. I started at Grand king, but the idea of getting my likeness on a card in ANOTHER digital TCG was too compelling. It just means I have to find a way to survive on moss and lichen for the next month >.>

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 04:08 PM
I had a hard time deciding on a $250 tier so went for the Grand King. I think its worth the splurge, can't wait to get started!

Boojum
05-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Actually Grand King is best value as it represents about 640$ value (King $120 + upgrades 4 x $130) for $500.

There are actually 5 $250 tiers, so if you do the math that way it would be $770. But my point was that the other four $250 tiers didn't strike me as worth the $130 upgrade over King, but Pro Player did. And given that Pro Player has more backers than the other four put together, that seems like a common sentiment.

And even looking just at the jump from Pro Player to Grand King, that would make the other upgrade tiers $62.50 each ($250 / 4), which is getting closer, but they still look kind of lackluster at that price. At least to me. Obviously that sort of judgment depends on how much value you place on cosmetic upgrades and PvE advantages. Seems like a couple of those could have been merged.

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I agree Boojum, i would like to see some packs or something unique to the Grand King Tier added besides the sleeves.

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
I think Cryptozoiac have been VERY generous with ALL their tiers. Different stroke for different folks, and all that jazz. You may not be interested in PvE, but without the massive PvE structure they have, Id not really be interested in this game, as its really a glorified Magic clone.

Storm_Fireblade
05-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I wouldn't go as far as calling it "A glorified Magic Clone". Yes, the basics are almost similar to MtG, but still - already by watching the gameplay video from Ben and Kickstarter Update #1 you can see differences. Hex brings more to the table than PvE and MtG-cloned PvP. Champions with charges, all the digital features like double back, permanent statchanges, traps inside your opponents decks etc. There is so much innovation and options. We haven't even scracted the surface yet.

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I also like the PvE aspect of it and look forward to diving in.

Rieper
05-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Just join with a pro player tier backing. Still find "pro player" a bad name, but free drafting and the value that adds to account. I couldnīt say no.

With a auction house, this tier will more or less pay for it self!

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM
The rules are EXACTLY the same as Magic, with Shadow Era's champion tacked on. But I dont say it as a bad thing. I love Magic, but im disillusioned with hasbro, so I stopped playing. Iw as really excited about playing this one, before I became disillusioned with Cryptozoiac.

Boojum
05-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I think Cryptozoiac have been VERY generous with ALL their tiers. Different stroke for different folks, and all that jazz. You may not be interested in PvE, but without the massive PvE structure they have, Id not really be interested in this game, as its really a glorified Magic clone.

Oh, I'm actually very interested in the PvE structure. I loved Duels of the Planeswalkers (the old Microprose one, not the current one), and this sounds like something of an evolution of that TCG/RPG model, which I'm very excited about. But the PvE rewards here are about making the content easier and getting rewards quicker, and I prefer keeping my experience more challenging. If these tiers were for exclusive dungeons or something, I'd be much more interested.

I agree that the game looks fantastic, and all the tiers are generous, but there's still room for improvement in the less popular tiers, since some of them are way more generous than others. I would have combined the Dungeon Crawler with the Raid Leader to be a catch-all PvE focused option, and given the Collector 3 extra copies of each of the exclusive cards instead of just 1, so they could field a full 4 in a deck. Maybe some extra packs too. Raid Leader's main benefit of extra packs for friends seems pointless, compared to registering three extra accounts at the $35 tier and getting way more benefits for less than the price difference (which is probably why it only has three backers).

Selix
05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Pledged Pro Player level! Go Go $300k!

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Oh, I'm actually very interested in the PvE structure. I loved Duels of the Planeswalkers (the old Microprose one, not the current one), and this sounds like something of an evolution of that TCG/RPG model, which I'm very excited about. But the PvE rewards here are about making the content easier and getting rewards quicker, and I prefer keeping my experience more challenging. If these tiers were for exclusive dungeons or something, I'd be much more interested.

I agree that the game looks fantastic, and all the tiers are generous, but there's still room for improvement in the less popular tiers, since some of them are way more generous than others. I would have combined the Dungeon Crawler with the Raid Leader to be a catch-all PvE focused option, and given the Collector 3 extra copies of each of the exclusive cards instead of just 1, so they could field a full 4 in a deck. Maybe some extra packs too. Raid Leader's main benefit of extra packs for friends seems pointless, compared to registering three extra accounts at the $35 tier and getting way more benefits for less than the price difference (which is probably why it only has three backers).

I had an almost all artifact deck filled with Power 9. I miss Microprose Magic!

joeracke
05-09-2013, 08:42 PM
$20!! Hope this gets fully funded!

Mehlo
05-09-2013, 08:45 PM

Well if nothing esle if you want more challenge, you always have the option of temproarily turning off the perks.

Socks4615
05-09-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm starting at Squire because I definitely want to commit some money, but I may upgrade it later. Can't wait to be a part of this!

Malama
05-09-2013, 09:02 PM
I got in on 20$ now. But chances are very high that I go higher later.

BaneFalcon
05-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Hail to the king, baby!

Erebus
05-09-2013, 10:26 PM
First time Kickstarter here, but I was so torn between Pro and Guild Leader (to get my friends playing) I went with Grand King.

I loved the WoW TCG, so I have a lot of hope for this project.

Dralon
05-10-2013, 03:24 AM
Stepping out on my first Kickstarter limb, as I am impressed with the level of polish already. Looking forward to see how it evolves between now and release with all the community's input.

jayjazz99
05-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I pledge early bird king and convinced my friend to jump in. I am very interrested in the guild aspect on the game, can't wait to try it.

Rapkannibale
05-10-2013, 06:36 AM
King level here. Will see if I can afford to go up to Pro tier.

Blare731
05-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Pro Tier here, half way there let's go! I want to see some stretch goals for my grand king tier!

icyangelus
05-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Just upgraded to Grand King Tier I couldnt resist :o

Heresy
05-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Pro Player pledge here. I cant wait to get my digital hands on some cards.

Kami
05-10-2013, 08:01 AM
*secret* :P

Daer
05-10-2013, 08:16 AM
Congrats on reaching 50% in less than 48 hours.

rodan
05-10-2013, 05:09 PM
I just found out about HEX today and pledged at the King level right away. I can't wait to play this.

Xenavire
05-10-2013, 05:20 PM
It has hit 66%, only 100k to go! What a beast this kickstarter is!

Melfion
05-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Grand king reporting in. I am looking forward to this TCG immensely. PVE content for hours of coop gaming and the once a week free draft from the pro tier is just too good to turn down.

Jinuyr
05-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Two Dragon Lord and a Pro Player here! I'm making friends and family play even if I have to fund them myself!

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Thats the way Jin. Drag them kicking and screaming into the fold! :D

Thanisse
05-11-2013, 01:26 AM
Just upgraded to Grand King Tier I couldnt resist :o

grand king tier seems to be the best for value tier .
you get free drafts and all the PVE goodness , just in case it's going to be as good as it seems .

d00dz
05-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Pledged Grand King on the first day but am seriously mulling upgrading to Producer. I still need some confirmation on several details on the game before I take the plunge.

1. Phasing out older sets - if the game won't phase out older sets, then it doesn't give much incentive to go for Producer as cards will be devalued over time instead of appreciating.
2. Account security measures - I wouldn't want to give $10k then eventually just be hacked
3. Rules on real money AH - less of a concern for me really since I'm sure there will be a black market either way but it would be good to know in advance how it'll work
4. Approximate number of cards per set in the future

cross09
05-11-2013, 05:13 AM
Pledged Grand King on the first day but am seriously mulling upgrading to Producer. I still need some confirmation on several details on the game before I take the plunge.

1. Phasing out older sets - if the game won't phase out older sets, then it doesn't give much incentive to go for Producer as cards will be devalued over time instead of appreciating.
2. Account security measures - I wouldn't want to give $10k then eventually just be hacked
3. Rules on real money AH - less of a concern for me really since I'm sure there will be a black market either way but it would be good to know in advance how it'll work
4. Approximate number of cards per set in the future

I wish that I had the ability to upgrade past King. I am grateful for the perks I receive at King, I would just really love to be at the higher tiers like Grand King. I was pushing my finances to the breaking point though just to get to Early Bird King. lol.

Kami
05-11-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm actually curious who the current Producer backer is.

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 05:30 AM
I dug deep into my life savings for the pledge I made. I know I will feel remorse one day. This is NOT the most intelligent financial decision I have made :(

Fireblast
05-11-2013, 05:34 AM
I'm actually curious who the current Producer backer is and who the other Primal backer is too.

As far as I can tell, there are at least two others considering Producer backing. I had considered it at one point but it's really hard to justify $10k (roughly 2-4 ridiculously powerful gaming PCs) on a single game - at least for me... and I earn a fairly decent living.

I still need to fund my other hobbies and games/stuff too and still put in savings. *coughPhotographycough* :P

Windseeker (on kickstart) from China is the Producer

~

Kami
05-11-2013, 05:41 AM
That's impressive.

djlowballer
05-11-2013, 09:39 AM
I'm in for a King because I don't see the higher tiers as worth it. My preference is to buy cards as I need them rather than pull boosters (outside of drafts ofc). 120$ is enough to get a decent pool of cards to decide if I want the game. I could purchase a producer without blinking an eye but I would rather just invest the 10k and buy cards with my returns. 10k will return 3-600$ per year on average which should be more than enough to enjoy this game.

Thanisse
05-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Damn, I'm at the Broke tier ._. I need to save some money!

well , look at it as an investment :)
you're sure to get your money's worth if you actually like playing games .

that said ... I am mulling over possibilities to get grand king as well with little to no success :(

JoonYoungK
05-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Grand king! Couldn't decide between a few 250's so I just bit the bullet.

Vengus
05-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Pro player tier here.

Shrennan
05-11-2013, 07:30 PM
This will be my second Kickstarter so far. I have seen a lot of interesting and amazing projects out there but I try to only invest in those projects that I see as special and this is definitely one of those very few projects.

With that said, I am proud to be a Collector Tier Backer!

MemphisRhodes
05-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Warrior Tier here, but will likely pledge more once I get some more cash.

Kurasa
05-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm in for Grand King! We're almost there. Less than 20k to go!

Hawkeye75
05-11-2013, 09:50 PM
King here...about as high as I thought I could go without incurring the wrath of my wife!

Dragkin
05-11-2013, 10:20 PM
I started with the Champion tier, but after reading the articles and watching the videos and such - I had a quick chat with the wifey and despite the tight purse strings right now pushed to get the King tier. Really wanted the Lotus Garden and alternate art Pack Raptors. Kinda wish there was a tier between King and the Collector that I could possibly move up to, but I ain't gonna complain a bit.

Hawkeye75
05-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I started with the Champion tier, but after reading the articles and watching the videos and such - I had a quick chat with the wifey and despite the tight purse strings right now pushed to get the King tier. Really wanted the Lotus Garden and alternate art Pack Raptors. Kinda wish there was a tier between King and the Collector that I could possibly move up to, but I ain't gonna complain a bit.

Yeah I finally decided on the king tier over the champion because I liked the mechanic of the Lotus Garden. It was something really unique that was exclusive which no lower tier offered.

Sona
05-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I had a reaaaaally hard time choosing between the 250 tiers because I enjoy PVE, PVP, and collectables; I ended up going for Grand King just so I could have everything. XD

Aisriyth
05-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Went Grand King! September(or whenever beta drops) can't come soon enough!

Tyranth
05-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Backed this awesome looking game as a Grand King. Can't wait to play!

Megalodon360
05-12-2013, 06:34 AM
I went in on the Knight level.Looking forward to playing with my friends in other states.

agentstinky
05-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Dang look at all you high rollers. I pledged at Squire but I'm still pumped to start playing and get my ass kicked by all your fancy exclusive whatevers! ;)

Hawkeye75
05-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Dang look at all you high rollers. I pledged at Squire but I'm still pumped to start playing and get my ass kicked by all your fancy exclusive whatevers! ;)

It shouldn't make a difference. The exclusive cards all appear to be for PvE while the PvP cards are alternate art only. ;)

Kami
05-12-2013, 08:07 AM
*secret* =^_^=

I have high hopes for this game and am sure it will be successful. Great team with a significant chunk of experience and seems well managed. The "Fans First" motto can only help them as long as they don't lose sight of what it means.

I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping that Hex will end up being the WoW of the TCG world.

Ferrier13
05-13-2013, 06:30 AM
Alrighty... I finally broke down and pledged. I wasn't going to because I don't like the design strategy on some of the mechanics.. but you know what.. I've supported Crypto through everything they've done... They make great games.. I respect their design knowledge and am putting my faith in that they will provide me a great experience through this game... Plus the Pro Player teir was just too good to pass up. Drafting for life FTW.

JCizle
05-13-2013, 07:41 AM
Supported last week at the King level. Congrats on full funding!

houjix
05-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Alrighty... I finally broke down and pledged. I wasn't going to because I don't like the design strategy on some of the mechanics.. but you know what.. I've supported Crypto through everything they've done... They make great games.. I respect their design knowledge and am putting my faith in that they will provide me a great experience through this game... Plus the Pro Player teir was just too good to pass up. Drafting for life FTW.

Way to be Zo. I have the same reservations as you do. I really can't stand Magic, especially IRL. However, I loved the Shandalar game on PC, mainly because of the questing and dungeon aspect. I'm willing to put up what is clearly only a slight improvements on an outdated and inferior game system to experience some of the unique things they will have to offer with Hex.

I'm in at Grand King. I wanted all the benefits of all the $250 tiers. I'm a little disappointed they are allowing multiple purchases of $250 tiers (mainly pro-player) to be combined later, but at least people are donating. I'd like to see a little bump in the GK tier to make it a better incentive in choosing that route instead of gaming the system.

MrKunle
05-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Just upgraded my pledge to champion!!! now time to go job hunting for the summer =p

Daer
05-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Hello Producer #2 whoever it is.

d00dz
05-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Hello Producer #2 whoever it is.

Probably Kami upgraded from Immortal since I now see zero backers for it.

Daer
05-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Yes I noticed the total only jumped 5k too.

Kami
05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Eh... I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the numbers until the final week. There's still a chance things will change as more information trickles in.

Currently weighing options and Kickstarter doesn't have a penalty for moving among tiers as long as there's space in other tiers.

At the moment, MTGO averages 2000-4000 players concurrently per day. Given we have already >3000 backers, it's likely that number may be higher for Hex in which case, higher tiers have benefits as well as multiple lower tiers.

Hard to say what final decision will be at the moment but high hopes!

omghex
05-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Unfortunately I was only able to back 50 bucks maximum at this time. I wish I could go higher.

Daer
05-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Congrats on half a million

Stok3d
05-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Grand King & 2x Pro Tiers here. I'm Stok3d to have 3x drafts a week :)

jai151
05-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Backed at Pro Tier (after dithering back and forth on whether it was worth it).

The more I read, the more I was hooked.

Vibraxus
05-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Grand King. Almost tempted to change to 2 pros......seems to be much better value in the long run unless there are some adjustments. Who knows, might just ad a pro to the GK that is if I get a big fat bonus....The ability to stack really has messed up lots of plans and upper tiers.

Simokon
05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Pro tier reporting for duty, although there is nothing pro about me when it comes to playing card games! :D

Vibraxus
05-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Pro tier reporting for duty, although there is nothing pro about me when it comes to playing card games! :D

Added your name to first person to invite to a game.....lol

alwayzdead
05-15-2013, 08:22 PM
so far pledged at knight but seriously considering upgrading to pro

Ebynfel
05-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Finally upped to Pro Player from King the other day.

swigmonkey
05-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Been subbed to Pro since the second day. Can't see any reason I would personally go higher.

Hibbert
05-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I pledged at Grand King. I'm honestly shocked. I'm someone that usually agonizes over paying a dollar for a random phone game. The worst part is I'm seriously considering adding on, either two more Kings(yay more boosters), or one Collector(yay more super rare alternate art cards) so I'll have a full playset of the KS exclusives. I'm glad I'm not as tempted by the Pro Player as some people are; one free draft a week will probably be good for me.

I really think Penny Arcade got it right when they said Cory Jones is a menace and he must be stopped. :)

Malicus
05-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Cursed this game as soon as I started reading about it, this game just scratches too many itches. Started at king but was pro tier within a day.

jai151
05-15-2013, 10:43 PM
so far pledged at knight but seriously considering upgrading to pro

I was in the same boat until I did the math. On bonus product alone it pays for itself, but if you run just the pro perk it equates to 7 dollars free a week for as long as you play. In 36 weeks it's now given you as much product just from the perk as you'd have gotten from buying packs/tickets. And it just keeps getting better from there.

Beyond that, since it's lifetime it goes across sets. That means you're always getting the latest and greatest on top of racking up great tournament practice and champion points.

And now I'm fighting whether I want to upgrade to grand king...

RoyalNightGuard
05-15-2013, 11:14 PM
Just upgraded from King to Pro after all :3

I punch those numbers into my calculator it makes a happy face

esaotuelr
05-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Hail to the Grand King! Baby!

Gridian
05-16-2013, 05:27 AM
I started with the "King" level.
Then I decided that I needed a bigger crown and went to "Grand King".
Then I decided that I needed no crown at all, because it started hurting my head - so I went on to "Dragon Lord".

I cannot afford more, am already going to live off roadkill and wet moss for the next 2 months - but it's worth it! :D

Tinuvas
05-16-2013, 05:46 AM
Pro Player tier x 2 with a Raid Leader thrown in for my wife! Go Crypto!

Mahes
05-16-2013, 06:57 AM
Pro Player Tier.

I cannot believe I just spent $250.00 on a game that is not even out yet, but this game looks to be everything I wanted MtGO to be. To this day I have to believe that at least a few people that work for Wizards have to be wondering why thier version has such an ugly UI system to it.

djlowballer
05-16-2013, 07:32 AM
Given that MTGO accounts for 30-40% of all Magic related income, I think Wizards doesn't really care anymore :)

Daer
05-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Picked up a second King pledge in addition to Grand King.

Mavian
05-16-2013, 08:23 AM
I was at Pro for awhile. I thought about picking up second Pro, but I see myself doing a lot of PvE as well just to mix things up, so I finally upped to Grand King. Solid perks all around for PvE and PvP. Can't wait to see the new stretch goals today...maybe end up still getting a 2nd Pro.

Tyranth
05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
I have been backing a Grand King since the start, now i added another Pro Player pakage. I think that should be good for me unless they reveal something sweet later.

CoolGrayAJ
05-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Finally decided yesterday on Dungeon Crawler. Was trying to pick between that and Pro Player, and I just couldn't turn down a great PvE perk!

jai151
05-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Well, anyone looking for a pro player pack can have my spot. I just upgraded to grand king! The latest update fully won me over

alpha5099
05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I've been pledged at Knight, but a few minutes after the stream I was lucky enough to catch an Early Bird King available (probably someone rushing to get Pro Player while the getting's good). I've been updating the Kickstarter constantly, hoping to snag an Early Bird, and I'm so happy I managed it.

jai151
05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
And upgraded to Grand King + Pro because I have no self control

Vengus
05-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Let it go, let it all go. You see that producer tier? For only $10.000 you can design your very own card. Only 13 left, so you gotta be quick. :p

Daer
05-17-2013, 06:21 PM

I know how you feel, added a Pro Player to my collection.

Estar1
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Pledging Pro more then my monthly game budget but well worth the price and support : )

Kami
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Let it go, let it all go. You see that producer tier? For only $10.000 you can design your very own card. Only 13 left, so you gotta be quick. :p

And you'd still have to add a GK to get 'everything'... I would know. *lol*

jai151
05-17-2013, 07:04 PM

$750 I could afford. $1k I could even have a good chance at affording (Especially since I'm gonna sell off my Magic collection to fund this).

$10k never gonna happen

Bozzie
05-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Started as an early bird King then upgraded to Grand King today.

Mokog
05-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I have pledged as a captain. I may upgrade all things willing. Every king needs soliders! :-)

Hadin
05-17-2013, 07:43 PM
I ended up selling ~$2200 of my collection too Jai. Part of it was to fund a trip to GP Vegas, but I pledged for GK + Pro as well

jai151
05-17-2013, 07:49 PM
I ended up selling ~$2200 of my collection too Jai. Part of it was to fund a trip to GP Vegas, but I pledged for GK + Pro as well

How did you go about selling yours? I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it.

TexArcane
05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I switched from King to Pro a few days ago. I wish I could do more!

dogmod
05-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Same as Tex... switched from King to Pro today... If my impulse control when the game is out is as bad is it is now that was likely a great decision...

Deathfog
05-17-2013, 08:01 PM
2 Pro accounts, broke down and got the last one just as the final rush claimed the last few Pros.

MrKunle
05-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Just upgraded to king =]