PDA

View Full Version : Raids: Groupsize

Storm_Fireblade
05-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Looking at the informations regarding Raids/Dungeons (http://hextcg.com/game/dungeons-raids/) I was wondering two things:

1: Is the only option to choose between going solo and forming a 3-man raid or are we able to visit dungeons in 2-men groups as well?

2: Any plans on increasing the raid-size yet or is an amount of three really the most reasonable from your current point of view?

:)

Shaqattaq
05-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Dungeons are designed for a single player and raids are designed for a team of three. If you want to test your mettle and run a raid with two people, you can definitely do so and we're going to give you an achievement for being so heroic.

As far as raid size, three is pretty much a perfect number in terms of creating the player experience, but going larger is probably a space we'll explore as the world of Entrath expands.

Storm_Fireblade
05-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Thank you very much for the input. Haven't played the game yet, does let me lack the experience how difficult or maybe even impossible it is to try raids with only two persons, but it is absolutely awesome to hear, that you take into account people willing to try it anyway and offer achievements for it :)

Nine9nevamine
05-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks for beating me to the chase storm! Very helpful questions!