PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions before I pledge

Rapkannibale
05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Hello,

First of all the concept for the game looks amazing, but I was hoping to get answers to a few questions before I decide to pledge.

1) How many cards are in each booster pack and what is the rarity distribution?
2) I know there is luck involved but on average how many boosters would I need to buy to get one of each card?
3) Are there PvE and PvP cards in each booster or will you offer PvP and PvE specific boosters for players that only like one or the other?
4) If there are PvP and PvE cards in each booster, will that mean that there will essentially be "dead cards" in booster drafts (if there is a PvE only card in a booster)?
5) 300k doesn't seem like a lot in terms of game development especially considering you have already been working on this game for 2 years. Is the kickstarter's purpose more to gauge interest in the game (which is a perfectly valid goal)?
6) How will beta work? Will we get access to all cards so we can test everything?
7) Will we be able to use alternate art cards in PvP tournaments?

Thanks in advance!

dinnerrollofdoom
05-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I would like to know too, and if in beta you do not provide cards, will all cards bought/earned be kept upon release?

BlueRider
05-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Packs have 15 cards.

Rapkannibale
05-10-2013, 06:38 AM
I found the answers to nr 3 and 5 myself.

I guess PvE cards are only earned via PvE game play and are not in packs.

And number 5 they stated themselves that this money is to get some final art done. However, it would still seem strange that they would throw away 2 years of hard work if they don't get these final 300k USD.

Fireblast
05-10-2013, 06:45 AM
To me that kickstarter is more like a preorder which makes it even more awesome :)

~

WWKnight
05-10-2013, 06:47 AM
I dont think they will be throwing anything away if they dont get to 300,000. It just means the game will take longer to launch, and we will all miss out on so many sweet things! (and I will be able to keep $1000 in my savings that I really shouldnt be spending!)

Ashenor
05-10-2013, 07:57 AM
WWKnight just work a few extra shifts :).

Ya this game is coming out one way or another with the polish done to it so far, but i think it will have zero issues funding in the next 27 days and hope we can hit some sweet stretch goals!