PDA

View Full Version : Amount of Paypal Donations and Stretch Goals

Storm_Fireblade
05-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Even though Cory says in the video, that this game won't happen without the support on Kickstarter, it seems that there is a lot of confidence, that we will reach the $300.000 - because otherwise it would be very unwise to offer Paypal that early due to the refund-issues, if the game shouldn't fund after all.

Now, since I do understand, where that confidence comes from (Its an amazing concept, a low pledge amount asked for and much to show already) I was wondering if the donations via Paypal will count towards stretch goals as well, as it does in other campaigns like "Star Citizien", "Camelot Unchained" etc?

If so - could it be possible to get the current amount of paypal donations displayed on the page as well? City State Entertainment does so for Camelot Unchained for example: LINK (http://camelotunchained.com/en/donate/)

They do of course know the total of the Kickstarter, since it has been funded, but it would already be nice to only have the current paypal amount displayed, so that we could add both pledge amounts ourselves, when checking.

Storm_Fireblade
05-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Anything new on this maybe? Would be nice to know the current pledge amount via paypal and if those pledges count towards the stretch goals as well :)

d00dz
05-11-2013, 04:11 AM
I asked this in private message to Cryptozoic and they confirmed that Paypal donations will count towards Kickstarter pledges :)

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 05:01 AM
I dont want to make a second Kickstarter account. Will I be able to pledge $1250 to get an additional Tier? If I pledge an extra 250 through paypal, can I join those two pledges into one account?

ShaolinRaven
05-11-2013, 05:56 AM
You can manage your donation amount and your prize tier from the Kickstarter page. So if you increased your donation you can select a different tier for the prize as long as all the slots for that tier haven't been taken.

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 06:06 AM
I already have backed $1000. I want the dragon tier and one of the 250 tiers.

I can only pick one tier though, but my question is if I have pledged 1250, will I be able to nominate another tier that I want?

Digital_Aether
05-11-2013, 07:28 AM
WWKnight, I had the exact same question. I messaged them about stacking tiers onto one account and this is the response I got.

If I used multiple accounts to get multiple tier rewards, could I get them activated on one account? Getting two pro player tiers, doubling up the cards and tournaments per week, for example.

For people who want multiple tiers, the $500 tier has all the $250 tiers combined. If you want two Pro Players for the double draft, you'll have to make two Kickstarter accounts (or do one KS, one PayPal donation on our site) and our customer service team will make sure you have two tiers. For the other tiers (like percentage loot bonus), you won't be able to stack those.

So if you're talking about adding a collector or pro player tier, it sounds like it would work fine. Raid leader, guild leader, and dungeon crawler sound like their bonuses won't stack, and wouldn't be worth that.

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Thanks a lot mate :D I'll pledge the extra on paypal now, knowing that the totals combine.

JoonYoungK
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
wwknight going for the double draft every week? 6 packs a week doesn't sound to bad.

WWKnight
05-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Na, actually, collector. I want the playset of exclusives, and trade fodder with alternate art every year.

Storm_Fireblade
05-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Ah, thanks a lot for this clarification Digital_Aether. I won't use a second KS-Account then either and instead pledge for an additional tier via Paypal :)