PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Dalmar
05-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Finally, the sub-genre I've been waiting for is being made properly!

I'm very excited for this and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Once I've got some extra money, I'll be throwing it your way. All the features listed on the site are exactly what I've wanted for years! A digital TCG with Questing, Loot, Factions, Races and Equipment!

Finally an MMOTCG that is truly just that; with actual PvE, Raids and PvP. :cool:

Hexgo
07-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Welcome :)

Shadowelf
07-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Love your enthusiasm; reminds me how i felt when i was aware of the game. You are most welcome :)

Gwaer
07-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Whatever you do, don't let the man get you down. Hold on to that little bundle of joy for all its worth. Keep that excitement close to your heart. PERESERVERE. We will make it through this long waiting period together.

Shadowelf
07-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Whatever you do, don't let the man get you down. Hold on to that little bundle of joy for all its worth. Keep that excitement close to your heart. PERESERVERE. We will make it through this long waiting period together.

Epic intrumental music follows....

You know this could serve as an intro to an awesome epic song. We could call it Brothers unto Hex. :)

Gwaer
07-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Only if I can get christopher lee to make a music video out of it.

Vibraxus
07-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Welcome and enjoy the wait with the rest of us.

Shadowelf
07-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Only if I can get christopher lee to make a music video out of it.

Christopher Lee? oh dear, he must be over 90. How can he possibly comply to that request?

Edit; don't feel like derailing this guys' thread more, so i'll reply here

Love the man, didn't know he was into singing. A hundred +1s then :)

Gwaer
07-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Christopher Lee? oh dear, he must be over 90. How can he possibly comply to that request?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

This was him last year.

Edit: possibly 2 or 3 years ago.

RobHaven
07-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Am I the only one who sees the OP dated as May 09?? Am I seeing something wrong? Did this thread get a bump for some reason I don't know and/or can't comprehend?

Someone tell me what's going on here. I think I'm losing it...

Chiany
07-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Am I the only one who sees the OP dated as May 09?? Am I seeing something wrong? Did this thread get a bump for some reason I don't know and/or can't comprehend?

Someone tell me what's going on here. I think I'm losing it...

Time travel truely is the B word :cool:

Gwaer
07-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Curse you Hexgo!!!! Why do you make us comment in rotten necro thread =(

Grissnap
07-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Oh the bygone days of ye olde Kickstarter. Merrie band of fellows we, doth jubilantly proclaime the glories of Hexe.

Hexgo
07-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Curse you Hexgo!!!! Why do you make us comment in rotten necro thread =(

Omg I did?
That was not my intend.
Somehow it was top for me and ofc didn't check the date.
Strange enough no one answered that post.
So we did our duty now and welcomed this person propperly!

Justinkp
07-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Omg I did?
That was not my intend.
Somehow it was top for me and ofc didn't check the date.
Strange enough no one answered that post.
So we did our duty now and welcomed this person propperly!

Something similar happened to me about a week ago. For about 5 minutes the forum dates were very screwed up with very old posts at the top. Luckily I happened to notice. So you aren't the only one its happened to.

Shadowelf
07-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Something similar happened to me about a week ago. For about 5 minutes the forum dates were very screwed up with very old posts at the top. Luckily I happened to notice. So you aren't the only one its happened to.

Oh really? Haven't noticed anything; only reasonable i guess since the 5 minute window was too short. Cze was most probably doing something at the forums (maintainance, updating etc)

Justinkp
07-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Oh really? Haven't noticed anything; only reasonable i guess since the 5 minute window was too short. Cze was most probably doing something at the forums (maintainance, updating etc)

I believe it was late at night/early in the morning (I have insomnia sometimes) East Coast time which adds credence to it being maintenance. It was odd, I clicked a thread and just seemed wrong and when I looked at the date it was from May 13th or thereabouts. When I looked at the main discussion page most if not all the dates were off. Was about to post about it but refreshed and it was back to normal.

Stok3d
07-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Finally, the sub-genre I've been waiting for is being made properly!

I'm very excited for this and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Once I've got some extra money, I'll be throwing it your way. All the features listed on the site are exactly what I've wanted for years! A digital TCG with Questing, Loot, Factions, Races and Equipment!

Finally an MMOTCG that is truly just that; with actual PvE, Raids and PvP. :cool:

This is a sentiment most all of us share and this has me reflecting back on the first time I heard about Hex. However, now everyone is in a holding pattern basically waiting for the game to come out and exhausting topics regarding Hex in the forums.

I suggest from here that you check out some of the podcasts Cory Jones is interviewed on. They are packed with details and he'll get you "super-charged" for the game. Happy you found out about this game Pre-alpha and welcome aboard!

Edit: Just noticed this is from early May. WoW! I need to find my old posts about being a little kid in a candy store over this game...

(psst mods: close this thread :) )