PDA

View Full Version : Deck Size

Mehlo
05-09-2013, 07:55 AM
What is the min deck size, and will there be a maximum?

Storm_Fireblade
05-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Check the section "Building a Deck" HERE (http://hextcg.com/howtoplay/)

It is a minimum of 60 cards, no maximum mentioned yet :)

Mehlo
05-09-2013, 08:11 AM
I had figured that was the case from what i had seen, missed the confirmation. I'm still curious about the max. With cards like Legionare of Adamanth, with power based off the number of a specific card type in your deck, larger decks could be more appealing then usual.

Storm_Fireblade
05-09-2013, 08:18 AM
I agree, yeah. Legionare of Adamanth looks very interesting in a big human focused deck. But don't forget, that every additional card makes it a lot harder to pick him. You will have to put certain actions into your deck, that allow you to grab him directly, which again increases the deck even more.

Although this is only speculation on my end, I don't think there is actually going to be a maximum decksize.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 09:38 AM
What is the min deck size, and will there be a maximum?

60 minimum, no maximum.

Actually, there is probably some theoretical maximum because the data storage would be too big for all the computers in the world to handle it, but I suppose we'll deal in probabilities here and just say that you'll be fine.

Emitan
05-09-2013, 10:38 AM
60 minimum, no maximum.

Actually, there is probably some theoretical maximum because the data storage would be too big for all the computers in the world to handle it, but I suppose we'll deal in probabilities here and just say that you'll be fine.
What do you mean I can only have 32,767 cards in a deck?! How limiting!

Izhim_ur-Baal
05-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Game is dead, i used to run more than 32767 cards in my crypt, in addition to 90 cards in library (yeah, it's THIS undead game).