PDA

View Full Version : Account Reset Function (Deck Selection)

heatzz
05-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Please Cryptozoic include an Account Reset Function, as I believe most if not all players who try out new TCG games in IOS/Android suffer this because of wrong choice of starter deck when starting out.

I'm have no idea why online/digital TCG games don't include this option, maybe there's a difficulty of coding involving but at least, please include a function where you can demo the starter decks before you start out your journey into the game.

I really hope you guys implement this or other alternate option for this problem.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestion heatzz!

Izhim_ur-Baal
05-09-2013, 09:51 AM
elements included it, but yeah - will be great to see it implemented (even if i'll most likely not buy the game due to not supporting both of my os). Also, allow us to permanently lock this option if able.

heatzz
05-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the suggestion heatzz!

Also for those games, in-order to reset the account you have to email their support for account deletion which takes them day/days to replied back to you to re-confirm for deletion.

I'm sure guys do not wanna handle these masses of these mails & complains when it's live.