PDA

View Full Version : Extra booster packs.

Blare731
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
So I haven't pledged yet, but I fully intend to go king or pro. The thing I am thinking about is how I'm going to manage my 150 booster packs. Now let's say for instance I open 100 packs and find everything my tiny heart desires.

Will I be able to save my extra booster packs for later sets / Will there be a way to change the type of booster pack that I want to open even if it is a ratio like 2:1 old packs for each new pack respectively?

Knowing myself I will probably want to open up all 150 at once but maybe I can strategize here, you know?

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 09:53 AM
So I haven't pledged yet, but I fully intend to go king or pro. The thing I am thinking about is how I'm going to manage my 150 booster packs. Now let's say for instance I open 100 packs and find everything my tiny heart desires.

Will I be able to save my extra booster packs for later sets / Will there be a way to change the type of booster pack that I want to open even if it is a ratio like 2:1 old packs for each new pack respectively?

Knowing myself I will probably want to open up all 150 at once but maybe I can strategize here, you know?

The packs you get at release won't change over time, and you'll get all 150 when the game launches. When Set 2 comes out there will be an entirely different booster. However, you can indeed save those "Shards of Fate" boosters you get at launch, then trade them at a later date to someone else for future set boosters if that is what you would like to do.

cross09
05-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Will sets retire? When set two comes out will you continue to sell Shards of Fate?

Blare731
05-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. So what the packs are worth will be based on the economy and how valuable the original packs will be, but are you planning to have packs always cost $2 including future ones?

I know you may not be able to answer that question definitely just incase it does change, I'm asking because if the older packs and newer packs are the same price then I'm assuming the potential of set is what will determine the ratio or the individual pack worth.

EDIT: cross09's question will kind of answer mine as well. If you do retire selling packs then the value increases in old ones and what I said above if you don't. Just curious what the thoughts are on the matter.