PDA

View Full Version : PvP question - Dueling?

Xenavire
05-09-2013, 10:56 AM
I assume there will be casual 1vs1 matches, but will they be considered the same as tournament PvP? (I.E no equipment, card restrictions, etc?)

Because I think it would be fun to test my PvE decks against friends, with all the bells and whistles, as well as my PvP decks - will this be possible?

MirriCatWarrior
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
I really hope there will be casual, non-competitive 1vs1 type of game with all stuff allowed (equipments, sockets, etc..).
Just for fun.

Honestly i doesnt see reason why not implement something like that.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
I really hope there will be casual, non-competitive 1vs1 type of game with all stuff allowed (equipments, sockets, etc..).
Just for fun.

Honestly i doesnt see reason why not implement something like that.

You will be able to play against people in casual settings with all your PvE craziness. We even plan to have PvE tournaments (with nothing major on the line and just mainly for funzies!)

Priest
05-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Something I would like to suggest if it is not already in place is a spectating system where you can watch friends play or watch tournament matches.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Something I would like to suggest if it is not already in place is a spectating system where you can watch friends play or watch tournament matches.

Already in the pipe, 5-by-5