PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Stupnick
05-09-2013, 11:28 AM
I just had a few questions, I don't think I have seen these get asked elsewhere, if they were I apologize.

1. Just like all TCG's you are going to have different rarities in booster packs, and also I assume Chase Cards. Now are there any plans to do anything such as Alternate Art rares as a chance from booster packs? Simply asking because just like most TCG games they would almost be a point where buying singles will be cheaper, especially when you can farm up gold, than purchasing packs for real cash. What will be the incentive for purchasing packs, other than the chance at a Chase Card? Ex. you have Loot cards with your World of Warcraft TCG.

2 I understand that you have Gold and Platinum, will people be able to sell their gold on the auction house for platinum? Also will people be able to sell gold or platinum for real cash on the auction house? I read you can sell cards for real cash, just wondering if this is doable as well.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 11:35 AM
I just had a few questions, I don't think I have seen these get asked elsewhere, if they were I apologize.

1. Just like all TCG's you are going to have different rarities in booster packs, and also I assume Chase Cards. Now are there any plans to do anything such as Alternate Art rares as a chance from booster packs? Simply asking because just like most TCG games they would almost be a point where buying singles will be cheaper, especially when you can farm up gold, than purchasing packs for real cash. What will be the incentive for purchasing packs, other than the chance at a Chase Card? Ex. you have Loot cards with your World of Warcraft TCG.

2 I understand that you have Gold and Platinum, will people be able to sell their gold on the auction house for platinum? Also will people be able to sell gold or platinum for real cash on the auction house? I read you can sell cards for real cash, just wondering if this is doable as well.

1. Not only are we going to be doing alternate art cards, but alternate particle effect cards and alternate sound effect cards!

2. You won't be able to convert Gold into Platinum.

Stupnick
05-09-2013, 11:44 AM
1. Not only are we going to be doing alternate art cards, but alternate particle effect cards and alternate sound effect cards!

That sounds absolutely amazing!!

Thank you