PDA

View Full Version : QUICKACTION and BASICACTION

Dekester
05-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Are these intended to be one word mechanics or does it just appear that way on the cards? It's hard to look at them as a teacher and spelling OCD sufferer, but if it's a trademarked term I'll just have to live with it.

Very excited for the game. Early bird King tier here. I wish I could up my pledge, but as I said, I'm a teacher. :)

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Im a part time Waiter, but I found $1000 out of my life savings for it. I may not contribute much in reality, but I will have my face plastered onto a card to live out my legacy! :P

Eating is an optional exercise, right?

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Are these intended to be one word mechanics or does it just appear that way on the cards? It's hard to look at them as a teacher and spelling OCD sufferer, but if it's a trademarked term I'll just have to live with it.

Very excited for the game. Early bird King tier here. I wish I could up my pledge, but as I said, I'm a teacher. :)

That is just a cosmetic glitch :-) All those card images are screenshots from the tool we use to create the game. Low priority bug to fix, but we'll get it fixed for ya!

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 07:37 PM
WWKnight, i still bartend weekends as a 2nd job, helps fund all my KS and hobbys :). I will think about making the jump from 500 to 1k tier.

Kijani
05-10-2013, 02:43 PM
I have a question about Basications. Can you play them anytime you have priority in your active turn? or Do you need to wait until all the spells are resolved to play them?

Fireblast
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I have a question about Basications. Can you play them anytime you have priority in your active turn? or Do you need to wait until all the spells are resolved to play them?

Empty chain/stack to play basic

~