PDA

View Full Version : Donation period.

Fellcaster
05-09-2013, 08:13 PM
How long will the donation period last? I'm considering donating, and I'm considering donating a sizable (relative) amount. I'm just not sure I can afford it immediately.

OP_Kyle
05-09-2013, 08:14 PM
How long will the donation period last? I'm considering donating, and I'm considering donating a sizable (relative) amount. I'm just not sure I can afford it immediately.

From the Kickstarter page: "This project will only be funded if at least $300,000 is pledged by Friday Jun 7, 2:00pm EDT."

cross09
05-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Any pledge that you make through Kickstarter will not be charged to you until June 7th.

Ashenor
05-09-2013, 08:44 PM
So pledge today and eat like a peasant for the next month if you have too. :)

S117
05-09-2013, 11:31 PM
This is my first Kickstarter I've funded but if I understand it right as long as Cryptozoic hits the goal on time you can still back it later when they're going for stretch goals...*IF* I understand things right that is...

WWKnight
05-09-2013, 11:41 PM
You can pledge at ANYTIME before the campaign ends (the big counter that says XX days to go). You can up and down your pledge by any amount in that time. Only when the counter ends are you locked into what you pledged. If the total doesnt go above $300,000 we dont lose any money and they dont make the game. If it goes above $300,000, we get charged and the game is made :-)

Beastmaster
05-09-2013, 11:44 PM
THe kickstarter will end on June 7th, usually paypal options will be shut down then too, or changed to a more expensive pre-order price but talk to cryptozoic directly if you need more than a month, they might let you 'top up' your pledge later if you arrange it in advance

Storm_Fireblade
05-10-2013, 12:49 AM
You can pledge at ANYTIME before the campaign ends (the big counter that says XX days to go). You can up and down your pledge by any amount in that time. Only when the counter ends are you locked into what you pledged.

That is almost true :) During the last 24h you are blocked from lowering your pledge to an amount that would make the game unfund, if it did reach the goal before that :)