PDA

View Full Version : Dealing damage to cards in the deck

WWKnight
05-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Mortar Strike allows me to deal 3 damage to the opposing champion and the top three cards of their deck.

Assuming my opponents top 3 cards are an Action, a 1/2 and a 3/4, does that mean the damage is ignored completely on the action, the 1/2 goes to the graveyard from the deck, and the 3/4 would go to the graveyard assuming I could do another damage to it this turn?

Xenavire
05-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Good question. This mechanic has me interested.

Thanisse
05-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I presume they just get dealt damage and will have - defense when they are played (some stuff like the mushwookie gets +3\3 permanently as well) , so I guess would be a -3 permanently , otherwise it would be a total waste on stuff with more than 3 HP .

OP_Kyle
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Mortar Strike allows me to deal 3 damage to the opposing champion and the top three cards of their deck.

Assuming my opponents top 3 cards are an Action, a 1/2 and a 3/4, does that mean the damage is ignored completely on the action, the 1/2 goes to the graveyard from the deck, and the 3/4 would go to the graveyard assuming I could do another damage to it this turn?

Yes, this is how it works.

Shoubushi
05-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Permanent damage would most likely be in the form of counters. Dealing damage will work like combat damage, where it resets at the end of the turn.