PDA

View Full Version : Cube Feature in the Future?

kirkwb
05-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Hey Kyle and R&D, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

I thought it might be a cool feature to add to Guilds, where they can build a Cube using their collection and draft it among themselves or even open it up to the public for others to draft, maybe paying a little gold to the Guild for the use. This way some Guilds may build a reputation for Cube designs and themes.

WWKnight
05-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Hey Kyle, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

I thought it might be a cool feature to add to Guilds, where they can build a Cube using their collection and draft it among themselves or even open it up to the public for others to draft, maybe paying a little gold to the Guild for the use. This way some Guilds may build a reputation for Cube designs and themes.

Tears of joy were shed on this day.

OP_Kyle
05-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey Kyle and R&D, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

As fans of cube drafts in the office, you can be sure we've discussed this as well. If we do this, it would likely be a post-launch feature.

kirkwb
05-10-2013, 10:28 AM
I knew I could count on you guys. Give Dan, Ben, Matt, Drew and everyone else a hug for me.

OP_Kyle
05-10-2013, 10:29 AM
I knew I could count on you guys. Give Dan, Ben, Matt, Drew and everyone else a hug for me.

Ew...

kirkwb
05-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Shhhhh... just let it happen...

WWKnight
05-10-2013, 10:31 AM
I really like you Kirk... no homo

kirkwb
05-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I really like you Kirk... no homo

Mush and I have our man crush on each other, I suppose I can squeeze you in, though.

I seem to attract guys with funny accents...