PDA

View Full Version : Hex and Violence

Shaqattaq
05-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Lead Writer Michael Kirchhoff-- or as we like to call him around the office, The Loregoyle-- gives you an overview of his role here on the HEX team and shows you the one essential thing you need as a writer. Oooooh trade secrets!

http://hextcg.com/hex-and-violence/

Jinuyr
05-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I can only imagine what goes on in these sessions. Perhaps there can be a sort of "The Making of Hex: Shards of Fate" on YouTube sometime or even as a stretch goal for Kickstarter.

theghost32
05-11-2013, 06:57 PM
so how will we be able to obtain these bards cause they look freaking awesome

jaxsonbateman
05-30-2013, 04:55 AM
Ozawa is a pretty interesting concept, and coming from a Magic background, I'll be curious to see how the card works within the rules of hex. Specifically, if lifedrain and combat damage occur at exactly the same time, Ozawa should be able to survive combat with anything that doesn't have 2x his defense or more, as the life gain should modify his defense at the same time as he takes damage (as a scenario, you're on 4 health making Ozawa a 4/4, and he blocks a 7/x - after damage, he should survive as an 8/1 thanks to the lifedrain). At least, that's how it'd work in Magic with a creature with lifelink with a characteristic-defining ability that sets its power and toughness to your life total (think Serra Ascendent with a Lifelink aura). Will it actually unfold like this? I guess time will tell.