PDA

View Full Version : Feed the Mushwocky

Shaqattaq
05-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Tim Rivera, a seasoned TCG vet, talks about his visit to the Cryptozoic offices and sneak peek at HEX: Shards of Fate. Little did he know we'd introduce him to a rabbit-eating mushroom. Entrath is weird, man.

http://hextcg.com/feed-the-mushwocky/

Devaux
05-10-2013, 11:02 AM
This may sound really nit-picky but if you're going to post a lot of articles on your site then maybe this will be helpful.

It'd be cool if the author's name were at the top of the article next to the date. Both of the authors today introduced themselves but for clarity's sake in the future this would be appreciated. It would help us get to know you guys a little easier.

Shaqattaq
05-10-2013, 01:44 PM
This may sound really nit-picky but if you're going to post a lot of articles on your site then maybe this will be helpful.

It'd be cool if the author's name were at the top of the article next to the date. Both of the authors today introduced themselves but for clarity's sake in the future this would be appreciated. It would help us get to know you guys a little easier.

You're definitely right and all our authors are going to introduce themselves. One my priorities for the future is upgrading the website with different functionality, but all our resources right now are focused on getting HEX to all of you.

cakedraftmasters
05-10-2013, 02:17 PM
I had a lot of fun. If anyone had question about my experience please feel free to post them here and I will try to clarify as much as possible.

Devaux
05-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I had a lot of fun. If anyone had question about my experience please feel free to post them here and I will try to clarify as much as possible.

What did you think of the deck building interface?

Is there anything you feel closely compares to it?

Any functionality that was there that you didn't expect to be?

Anything you expected to see but didn't?

cakedraftmasters
05-12-2013, 02:14 AM
What did you think of the deck building interface?

Is there anything you feel closely compares to it?

Any funwctionality that was there that you didn't expect to be?

Anything you expected to see but didn't?

1. While there we didn't get to experience the deck building interface be issue they were still in alpha.

2. Close to what?

3/4. I had no expectations going in. It was told to me that it was a new game. It did not disappoint on that front.

mauvebutterfly
05-13-2013, 08:35 AM
I noticed that the Stalagmite Helm item makes Terrified Battle Hoppers when you play The Mushwocky.

I'm kind of hoping that the Terrified Battle Hoppers act like a trap card as long as The Mushwocky is in play. When the opponent draws them, they instantly go to the graveyard giving The Mushwocky an additional +1/+1 permanently. If The Mushwocky is removed from play, they act as normal Battle Hoppers.

Since it's a PvE effect, it doesn't really need to be balanced for power in the same way.