PDA

View Full Version : Donation Tier Question

riotsrfun2005
05-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Hello Fellow Hex Backers,

I recently found out about the game being an avid TCG fan and having played everything from MtG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, WoW TCG, Yu Yu Hakusho, Maple Story TCG, etc, I can't be more excited. After doing all my research, I decided to donate to the game via the donate button on the website (I sprung for the Champion Tier at $85). However, I now realize that I would maybe like some of the other rewards at higher tiers. My question is now, if I wanted to say hit the King Tier, can I donate an additional $35 in order to get those rewards (85 + 35 = 120)? If this is possible, how would I go about doing this. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing many of you in game.

Fireblast
05-11-2013, 10:46 AM
You should contact CZE directly by e-mail :)
I'm sure it's doable

~

Shoubushi
05-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Hello Fellow Hex Backers,

I recently found out about the game being an avid TCG fan and having played everything from MtG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, WoW TCG, Yu Yu Hakusho, Maple Story TCG, etc, I can't be more excited. After doing all my research, I decided to donate to the game via the donate button on the website (I sprung for the Champion Tier at $85). However, I now realize that I would maybe like some of the other rewards at higher tiers. My question is now, if I wanted to say hit the King Tier, can I donate an additional $35 in order to get those rewards (85 + 35 = 120)? If this is possible, how would I go about doing this. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing many of you in game.

My best advice would be to somehow get in contact with CZE through some other means.

You can try sending a PM to user OP_Kyle, or call them: http://www.cryptozoic.com/contact-us

riotsrfun2005
05-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the incredibly speedy replies. I think I might do that. However, now the Pro Player Tier has caught my eye. One free draft a week is SO nice. Bleargh! I'm going to do that, thanks to both of you.

Daer
05-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Yeah next its Pro Player tier and then a day later it is, "Hmmm well Grand King looks good..."

riotsrfun2005
05-11-2013, 10:52 AM
I KNOW. This is a great time for TCG players. Hex, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and Scrolls. I think I'm going to be set forever.

Mehlo
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
You can just edit your pledge ammount before the campaign ends. I started at 20, pretty much immediatly went to king, and i'm currently saving up for grand king, it's pretty easy to change

riotsrfun2005
05-11-2013, 10:56 AM
You can just edit your pledge ammount before the campaign ends. I started at 20, pretty much immediatly went to king, and i'm currently saving up for grand king, it's pretty easy to change

How does one "edit" their pledge. Just contribute the additional amount?

Mehlo
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
There's a button for managing your pledge where the make a pledge button was originaly, just click it and it will guide you through.

riotsrfun2005
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
I suppose it should have been said that I donated through PayPal on the website so I'm sure that throws a wrinkle in things. I'm sure its possible in kickstarter to do that, but I'm curious about this method.

Daer
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
That's on the Kickstarter page, he donated with Paypal through the hextcg.com site.

Shoubushi
05-11-2013, 11:07 AM
There's a button for managing your pledge where the make a pledge button was originaly, just click it and it will guide you through.

I think riotsrfun2005 means they donated through the official site rather than the Kickstarter. There's 2 different ways to obtain the rewards.

Xenavire
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Do the on-site rewards count towards the kickstarter amount? I imagine so, but not sure.

Mehlo
05-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Oh, i'm sorry, i derped. I never even thought to check the main website. Yea, contacting them would probably be your best bet.