PDA

View Full Version : 3x Pro Player Tier?

Storm_Fireblade
05-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Now, I did read a post (THIS ONE (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23034&p=207493&viewfull=1#post207493)), that there had been some kind of answer from CZE, but I really need something official myself here to feel comfortable. Right now I pledged for the Grand King Tier and thought about adding something else, but after analyzing it in detail, I don't see myself making the right decision here. What I do want is:

3x Pro Player Tier. This is by a long shot the best choice for me personally about how to invest my maximum amount of 750$ here.

Looking at the linked post, it has been confirmed, that the customer service will be able to help us out with multiple pledges. Right now, I want to do the following:

1: Pledge for the 1st Pro Player Tier via my main account on Kickstarter
2: Pledge for the 2nd Pro Player Tier via Paypal, which uses the same email as my main account on Kickstarter
3: Pledge for the 3rd Pro Player Tier via a second account on Kickstarter
4: Get everything on one account (including 3 free drafts a week for life) with help from the customer service.

I would be very thankfully, if someone could officialy answer here, if this approach is viable. Thank you so much.

Moratorius
05-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm interested in the answer to this question as well.

Kami
05-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm actually a bit concerned about people with multiple Pro tier accounts. Technically it would be like having multiple entries in a tournament.

I also wonder if there's going to be a TOS against having multiple accounts.

Storm_Fireblade
05-11-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't need three invites to the tournament. I'm only interested in the free draft weekly for life and the other "given once"-rewards like the 150 boosters and cards :)

elsimer
05-11-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm actually a bit concerned about people with multiple Pro tier accounts. Technically it would be like having multiple entries in a tournament.

I also wonder if there's going to be a TOS against having multiple accounts.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but from what I understand this would be one account with multiple Pro tier rewards (since he said
"Get everything on one account (including 3 free drafts a week for life) )"

Storm_Fireblade
05-11-2013, 05:09 PM
You did get it absolutely right, elsimer :) I have no interest in scamming draft tables (which I wouldn't need the pro player tier for anyway, because its the same if you simply buy yourself in into a draft with multiple accounts and your own boosters), but I do want to enjoy the general rewards of the pro player tier as well as the free draft weekly for life more than once, because thats where I'm getting the most out of it myself - monetary AND playfun.

Raykefire
05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I would be very interesed in the answer to this one myself. I thought about doing the $500 kickstarter, but honestly I would probably rather just have 2x $250 Pro Player, one from Kickstarter and one from PayPal.

Blare731
05-11-2013, 10:34 PM
I would be very interesed in the answer to this one myself. I thought about doing the $500 kickstarter, but honestly I would probably rather just have 2x $250 Pro Player, one from Kickstarter and one from PayPal.

This has been confirmed, I think the 3 x was the new part that Storm was asking. I can't remember where at the moment, but I believe it was something like if you do it that way then Customer support will help you get everything sorted out so you can get your 2 free tourneys a week and so on.

Storm_Fireblade
05-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Excactly, Blare. We do have a statement about two pledges, although I also here would prefer having something official directly, but I wan't to be sure, that the customer support will be able to help out with 3 multiple tiers pledge for as well :)

3x Pro Player Tier is so incredibly awesome for myself already, but it would be nice to know, that I don't need to use three accounts for that while playing.

OP_Kyle
05-12-2013, 05:44 AM
We'll work with you to make sure you have these three pledges on one account.

Storm_Fireblade
05-12-2013, 05:45 AM
You are the best! This is absolutely awesome and I'm pledging the other tiers right away :)

WWKnight
05-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Awesome! Im throwing in another 250 then to get a second pledge onto my account! Can I just pledge $1250 and have both accreditted to me?

Tyranth
05-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Wow u guys are awesome!

Dralon
05-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Kyle, great to see that confirmed (though my wife may not agree :) ). Might I also say it's great to see you are involved in this game bring some old school "Decipher" input to the game. It hit me that the Threshold mechanic is similar to the factions in the shortlived, but I thought fun, "Wars" TCG that followed the SWCCG, and the idea of cultural reinforcement from LOTRO on many cards.

OP_Kyle
05-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Kyle, great to see that confirmed (though my wife may not agree :) ). Might I also say it's great to see you are involved in this game bring some old school "Decipher" input to the game. It hit me that the Threshold mechanic is similar to the factions in the shortlived, but I thought fun, "Wars" TCG that followed the SWCCG, and the idea of cultural reinforcement from LOTRO on many cards.

Thanks! And glad to have you aboard!

bladedragonfire
05-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Fantastic! Just had to pledge another Pro Player after reading that :P Who should i get a hold of to make sure both donations go onto the same account?

UDareUTake
05-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Damn, why do you have to ask that question Storm =( Now im tempted to increase my pledge to add in another Pro tier

Shoubushi
05-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Wouldn't this make 2 Grand King Tier way better than 1 Dragon lord Tier? You get double everything, and Dragon lord only get 1 of everything, but they get to make a card for $500?

Storm_Fireblade
05-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Sorry UDareUTake. I know how it feels. Already invested myself more than I planned to rationally :D

UDareUTake
05-12-2013, 09:01 AM
@storm

How much have u spent so far? Im $500 into this at Grand King, and im now considering either of the below option

1) Additional 1 Pro Tier
OR
2) Addtional 2 Pro Tier
OR
3) Additional 1 Grand King

Xenavire
05-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Shoubushi, I think the lure of crafting your own card is pretty tempting, and depending on the freedom they have, and the use the card will get - if it becomes a PvP staple, it would be worth it. If it became an epic PvE reward, probably worth it. If it is a junk common... Well, your work would be in everyones hands I guess.

Still, 2x grand king tier sounds like a better overall deal.

UDareUTake
05-12-2013, 09:13 AM
So If I want 2 additional Pro Tier on top of my Current Grand King, Can I just increase my kickstarter Pledge to $1000?

Blare731
05-12-2013, 09:14 AM
So If I want 2 additional Pro Tier on top of my Current Grand King, Can I just increase my kickstarter Pledge to $1000?

I think the idea is to make two new 250$ payments on another account with same email and paypal with same email to do it.

UDareUTake
05-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Yup I saw the first post, but I was just wondering if I could simplify it by just pledging an amount from one source (KickStarter) and sort it out later with them instead of having to pledge thru kickstarter on 2 different accounts and 1 from paypal

Storm_Fireblade
05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
@storm

How much have u spent so far? Im $500 into this at Grand King, and im now considering either of the below option

1) Additional 1 Pro Tier
OR
2) Addtional 2 Pro Tier
OR
3) Additional 1 Grand King

I took three pro player tiers for 750$. Thats by a long shot where I get the most out of it myself and even though I would like to, spending more is not an option :)

WWKnight
05-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Re: $1500 pledge
Originally Posted by WWKnight
With a 1500 pledge, do I get to choose Dragon and Grand King when the kickstarter ends? Or do I need to make a new kickstarter account to pledge the extra $500?

OP_Kyle
Honestly, I'm not really sure how Kickstarter works, but the way I see it is to create new accounts and have them all pick the pledges you want. That way it will be easy to append the correct flags to the correct account as we'll know what you want to do.

Just do it that way, then you cant go wrong.

JMFD
05-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Great ... looks like I am going to have to increase my pledge now. THANKS A LOT GUYS :)

Thrawn
05-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Two Pro Player tiers seems strictly better than one Grand King if you are more interested in PvP than PvE. 150 additional packs plus an extra free draft per week for life at the loss of mostly just PvE stuff.

JoonYoungK
05-14-2013, 04:50 AM
At this rate pro player tier will sell out faster than grand king

Rapkannibale
05-14-2013, 02:58 PM
So I'm confused. Can you have multiple kickstarter accounts with the same email? If I wanted to add a second pro player pledge what would be the easiest way of doing it? Use PayPal with the same email as my kickstarter account? Thanks!

Storm_Fireblade
05-14-2013, 02:59 PM
You can either use paypal with the same email or use kickstarter with a new account (different email) :)

Turtlewing
05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Is there some reason you can't use a Pay Pal account with a different email than your kickstarter?

Storm_Fireblade
05-14-2013, 03:20 PM
I don't think thats really an issue, but it might be easier for the customer support to merge later on due to the identical emails :)