PDA

View Full Version : Take my money!!!

Hawkeye75
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Seriously though, the moment I heard about this game I immediately started to drool. Heck it's even my first Kickstarter backed project. I just couldn't help it! After going back and forth I eventually settled (hopefully) on the King Tier.

I've been a long time CCG/TCG/LCG player so I'm always keeping my eye out for something new. Just reading about the features they are implementing while making full use of the digital format...well let's just say my hats off to Cryptozoic. I mean it is a risk since it's never been done before but good for them. If it delivers on what they promise I'm sure it will be successful and I know I'll be a long time player.

Can't wait until September! :D

Jinuyr
05-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Maybe as a stretch goal they will work longer hours and we'll fund their coffee, pizza, heroine, speed, cocaine, whatever it takes to move the date up. :D

Hawkeye75
05-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Maybe as a stretch goal they will work longer hours and we'll fund their coffee, pizza, heroine, speed, cocaine, whatever it takes to move the date up. :D

Sounds like a great idea! lol

Xenavire
05-12-2013, 07:47 AM
I think they will do that anyway haha. They seem really dedicated, which makes me even more excited.

Blare731
05-12-2013, 09:21 AM
@ Kyle
How about of the summer you hire me as an intern? +employee = faster game time. I can send you my resume whenever =]

Plus then my thirst for this game can be satiated on working on it all day.

Xenavire
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Bah, living in europe precludes me from that possibility Blare. I officially hate you for being a lucky bastard, but love you for being awesome.

Blare731
05-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Bah, living in europe precludes me from that possibility Blare. I officially hate you for being a lucky bastard, but love you for being awesome.

Haha love this.