PDA

View Full Version : Print n Play

Beastmaster
05-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey Cryptozoic, any chance of a print and play of the Shin'Hare and Orc starter decks? Something with just text to print on normal paper, sleeve up and take to FNM or game groups to spread the word would be awesome. Most of the permanent changes etc could be handled by writing on the 'card' with a pen for at least a couple of games before it got too messy. I think one of the best parts of this game is the awesome card design and this woud be a great way to showcase this while spreading the word.

Erebus
05-12-2013, 06:47 PM
The issue with something like that, is the way they are utilizing the digital domain in their card designs.

Permanent increases, permanent tokens (Shin'Hare), affecting cards in the deck, etc.

Beastmaster
05-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Any permanent changes could be done with a pen and some blank pieces of paper ready to be tokens. Not saying it would be perfect, just an idea to spread the word (and give us something to play with while they finish up the game engine for beta). IF anything it would probably highlight to regular TCG players how many things can be done digitally that are a pain manually..

Ramshackal
05-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Stumbled upon this old thread when I was looking for something else..

Really cool idea, I got to do this with the WoW TCG and convinced my friends to buy some packs with me!