PDA

View Full Version : So this little "+" like thingy...

S117
05-12-2013, 08:22 PM
...on the cards as part of a cost. Have they said what it is?

Example: Volcannon: "+", exhaust an artifact troop or dwarf...etc etc...

robertson1988
05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure if it has been officially stated or not, but from what I can tell it looks like a symbol for 'exhaust' similar to paying by tapping in MTG.

houjix
05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
I think that's the symbol that means to exhaust this card. Basically the tap symbol in magic.

mauvebutterfly
05-12-2013, 08:33 PM
It was on the Concubunny as well. During the play demo, it looked like it counts as an action of some sort. Maybe it distinguishes Quick and Basic Actions from each other?

S117
05-12-2013, 08:39 PM
I doesn't distinguish between Quick and Basic I'm pretty sure (Reserach Librarian under "Sapphire" states his ability is Basic speed).

I've seen enough other "Exhaust" printed as a word that I assumed it was not an exhaust symbol...but I could be wrong...

houjix
05-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I doesn't distinguish between Quick and Basic I'm pretty sure (Reserach Librarian under "Sapphire" states his ability is Basic speed).

I've seen enough other "Exhaust" printed as a word that I assumed it was not an exhaust symbol...but I could be wrong...
Most of those are referring to exhausting other cards though. Exhaust abilities with the symbol are going to be affected by summoning sickness just like in other games.

S117
05-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Yeah I was just thinking that...

Or it could involve paying with charges off your hero?

But yeah...it's probably just "Exhaust this card"...

mauvebutterfly
05-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Taking another look at Concubunny, I agree that it has to mean "exhaust this card." Gotta go back through the wiki and fix a bunch of cards. Hopefully it'll be right this time ><