PDA

View Full Version : First Stretch Goals Posted!

cross09
05-13-2013, 12:46 PM
I can finally stop refreshing the page!

Some really great things in there. What are you most excited about so far?

I like that Authentication is a for sure thing and I really like the idea of Guild Levels.

Sci3nce
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm excited, but also bummed that even if the price scaling isn't increased anymore, it'll take over 1.5 million to reach that Legendary Goal.

WSzaboPeter
05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Authenticator idea. I hope it will be an app in iStore/Google Play Store and not a real physical gadget, that can and will be lost by many, thus increasing customer support tasks, and being no fun at all.

Talreth
05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm excited, but also bummed that even if the price scaling isn't increased anymore, it'll take over 1.5 million to reach that Legendary Goal.

To be fair, even with 1.5m, it won't buy the company more time to implement them. And they already said beta is in September (and nobody likes delays).

Daer
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Yeah it seems doubtful we reach the last couple stretch goals.

Vengus
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Authenticator idea. I hope it will be an app in iStore/Google Play Store and not a real physical gadget, that can and will be lost by many, thus increasing customer support tasks, and being no fun at all.
Personally I like to have a physical token, but I can understand why most companies only have apps. Making and distributing physical tokens costs a lot of money.

Daer
05-13-2013, 01:15 PM
I'd prefer an option for both since I don't have a smartphone and if it is an app-only authenticator I'll have to go without.

Vengus
05-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I'd prefer an option for both since I don't have a smartphone and if it is an app-only authenticator I'll have to go without.
Yeah I don't have a smartphone either and it would be pretty expensive to buy one just to have an authenticator.