PDA

View Full Version : Primal packs in booster incentives?

Cornholio666
05-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Since primal packs will no doubt be funded today, and will be implemented in some "every 101 pack make primal" or whatever fashion, some % or interval between triggers.....

Can we expect then that in addition to the single primal pack most tiers recieve, that we would also have the potential of getting a random amount of additional primal packs as part of our Tier incentive booster allowance?

syphonhail
05-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Since primal packs will no doubt be funded today, and will be implemented in some "every 101 pack make primal" or whatever fashion, some % or interval between triggers.....

Can we expect then that in addition to the single primal pack most tiers recieve, that we would also have the potential of getting a random amount of additional primal packs as part of our Tier incentive booster allowance?

Yes.

Rapkannibale
05-15-2013, 12:42 AM
I believe syph is correct. They said that packs received in any way have a chance to spawn as a Primal pack, so that would include the KS reward packs.

Milamber
05-15-2013, 05:43 AM
As my inaugural First post...
I say +1 to CZE for awesome!
Pro level backing... Incoming *Bam*
Cant wait to see what other stretch goodness they have in store

Kroan
05-15-2013, 05:47 AM
It's been confirmed that you can get primal packs from your ks rewards, yes. Primal Packs can come from any form of boosters. I asked this question in the update, and the official answer was;

Primal Packs occasionally show up when you get a pack in any way, so they can come from prize rewards, purchases, could even be in your KS packs.