PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding champions (and the PVE campaign)

addlemixie
05-14-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm under the impression that you can have multiple champions going at once and you simply choose which one to use at any given time.

Is there any thought to making it so we can designate a cardpool for a champion so we do not have all of our cards available to it?
Is there going to be any provision for resetting a champion for replayability?
There was some mention of mercenaries being available depending on faction progress. Will having a champion affect the opposite faction in any way?

Mesquite
05-15-2013, 01:28 AM
I have these questions myself, and in addition:
Will we be leveling up each champion separately? So, we begin at the start of the PvE campaign (presumably where the fights are much easier) with each new champion and then can jump ahead to previously accessed portions as we level them up? Or do we have a global level, and each champion is that level, and each new champion we make we will have a ton of talent points to distribute immediately?

Xenavire
05-15-2013, 03:58 AM
I have heard talk of leveling seperate champs. Not sure if that is official or not though

Rapkannibale
05-15-2013, 05:26 AM
I'm not a hundred percent sure here, but I believe the Champions you create yourself for PvE are like characters in an MMO so you would need to level each separately. For PvP there would be pre-set champions that are basically max level. As I said, just my assumption right now.

Your other questions are good one for sure and would be interesting to get an answer to. :)