PDA

View Full Version : How does Crypto know that I've contributed and how do I claim my reward?

WabukiSensei
05-15-2013, 06:55 PM
I asked this in one of the threads but would like to get a Purple response on this.

I've contributed towards a champion tier pledge but it was done via the official website, not through kickstarter. The only thing I received was a confirmation email/receipt from paypal that I've paid.

My questions are, what happens now? How do I claim my reward when that faithful day comes and how does Crypto keep track of all this, since they never received my email, and I never received anything official from Crypto confirming my contributions.

I would appreciate it if someone can shed some light on how this process works out since this is something I'm planning on dedicating for a very long time.

Mugaaz
05-15-2013, 07:00 PM
They can contact directly through KS via email. For Paypal, I believe the same is true, but don't know that for a fact.

ShaolinRaven
05-15-2013, 07:09 PM
I would suspect that any rewards for backing will be sent via codes through email to apply to your account once they start sign either open beta or once the game goes live.

caffn8d
05-15-2013, 07:10 PM
If you paid via Paypal then they have your email address that is associated with your Paypal account. All vendors that take payments via Paypal automatically receive that information as far as I know.

WabukiSensei
05-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Do recipients of Paypal contributions generally receive the email of their contributors? Otherwise, I'm not sure how they would know as my email was never requested throughout the purchase process.

Edit: Didn't see the reply above. I guess they do receive the emails

Kami
05-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Having a hard time digging through several threads and KS comments trying to find official word.

Does anyone recall which 'rewards' are stackable in multi-pledging and which aren't? I know it's been said somewhere... just can't seem to find it anymore.

Daer
05-15-2013, 07:38 PM
I believe the only non-stacking rewards are:

- 100% extra loot
- 10% Guild XP
- +1 to starting hand in PVE

No idea if the 3 free month VIP program is stackable or any of the vanity stuff at higher tiers.

yovalord
05-15-2013, 07:46 PM
I just put 250$ into the pro player Tier as well via the official website. Id feel a bit better about it if there was some official word on how this is being handled :D

yovalord
05-16-2013, 04:36 AM
there is no answer to this on the faq megathread, does anybody have a link to an answer? Do we just get beta codes in our email or how does it work?

Kami
05-16-2013, 05:07 AM
there is no answer to this on the faq megathread, does anybody have a link to an answer? Do we just get beta codes in our email or how does it work?

The only official answer is that "Customer Support" will help you get it all sorted.

As for the method and how, no idea.

I'm also curious if you can split multi-pledges. For instance, only add the stackable stuff onto your original account, and stuff like the guild leader, the loot bonus, etc on to a friend's account that doesn't have it.

i.e. GK + some stacking then Warrior + missing stuff that isn't stackable from previous

Kroan
05-16-2013, 05:23 AM
If he's your friend, than just let him trade you the stuff that you want and leave the rest for him?

Kami
05-16-2013, 05:34 AM
If he's your friend, than just let him trade you the stuff that you want and leave the rest for him?

That only works for stuff that's tradeable. :P

yovalord
05-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah you cant stack things like guild exp/dungeon exp/+1starting card in hand and stuff, and you cannot pass it off to a friend either (even if you buy 2 sets) you could however buy your friend that set and have them trade you back all the tradable things~