PDA

View Full Version : OT: PAX Prime meetup

clorox
05-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Since we don't have an OT thread, I thought I'd post my desire to get some kind of gaming meet up with everyone here and from KS that will be at PAX Prime.

Some kind of awesome Hex community event would really push PAX over the top.

Any thoughts there community?

Games night?
Prizes?
Cosplay?
Drinks?
Wild speculation and high fives to every CZE employee we can find?

Who's in?!

m4nt1c
05-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Sure why not

nearlysober
05-16-2013, 04:49 PM
CZE's usual spot on the skybridge at PAX Prime is great for walking up and demoing table games... but will be hard to demo PC there. Hope they get a bigger space if they're bringing PCs to demo on.

PAX Prime will be at the start of September, so BETA should be just around the corning if all is going well, but it would still be cool to check it out at PAX.

Also a promo card in the goodie bag would also be nice :) Maybe some reference to a Penny Arcade character since they seem to have a nice working relationship?

Vibraxus
05-16-2013, 06:03 PM
That would be totally awesome. Not sure I can make it, but my vote is always for a "Lets meet up, get some drinks and play some games" Maybe CZE employees NOT at booth could do some sort of "high five" thing like
"Oh Kevin at the bar Im KS supporter number 123"
"Sweet here is an exclusive code to get ya 2 primal packs"

Oh just some silly Beta draft tourny for KS supporters there between us and the devs for some fun swag/primals...OMG too cool. Id actually make sure I can make it if that happened

m4nt1c
05-16-2013, 06:18 PM
A pax exclusive card or alternate art that is PA related would be really nice. LoL does this as well with character skins.

Fireblast
05-17-2013, 02:26 AM
A pax exclusive card or alternate art that is PA related would be really nice. LoL does this as well with character skins.

Being french, this would suck for me :)

~

Xenavire
05-17-2013, 03:42 AM
They need to attend Gamescon in Germany and give the same stuff away there, otherwise EU players never get a chance

They should go to gamescon anyway, it would be great publicity.

djlowballer
05-17-2013, 05:55 AM
Nobody really cares about people outside the US market :(

Xenavire
05-17-2013, 06:28 AM
Blizzard does, to a point, and CZE is taking two formats that are global already, plus I guarantee that at least 30% of the total kickstart is from outside the US, so I don't see a reason for them to leave us in the lurch.

I just hope they share the love with exclusive events and rewards.

Airgear350
05-20-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm sure they'll have a demo booth or some sort. Crypto had all sorts of demos for various games going last year. I have both PA Deck Builders and Battle Wizards. Since the Beta may not be out by then it might be cool to play the Deck Builders at a meetup in liu of Hex. Thoughts?