PDA

View Full Version : I bought pro player tier through paypal, what if it sells out on KS?

yovalord
05-16-2013, 10:03 PM
They aren't going to nulify my pro player tier or anything are they? Also will the paypal option for that be removed when that happens? (since its supposed to be exclusive to 1000 people)

Cornholio666
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM
I assume they would just remove it if they don't want to sell anymore. Unlike kickstarter they already have your money so I doubt they would nullify it. Still for peace of mind CZE response is best.

Stok3d
05-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I'd like comment on this too. I had to pledge my two Pro Tiers via Paypal as it wouldn't let me choose multiple Tiers via kickstart. I have nothing from CRZ detailing that "I'm Good"

Probably slammed atm though with the overwhelming response.

yovalord
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Im just frightened on how this will all work out because Cryptozoic is rather new to online things aren't they? Im probably worried over nothing though~

Tourguide
05-17-2013, 01:49 AM
if you look on the donation/paypal section in the store, the 90$ early bird king tier is greyed out/gone. this at least means that they update the paypal portion according to the total number. hold onto your confirmation emails just in case, but they are definately keeping track of the paypal since they talked about the total donation via paypal on the kickstarter stretch goals

Thanisse
05-17-2013, 07:25 AM
this would be interesting to know about.

I am planing to get 250 or 500 for pro player or grand king , but there's not much information about if they are even there anymore .

Stok3d
05-17-2013, 07:27 AM
if you look on the donation/paypal section in the store, the 90$ early bird king tier is greyed out/gone. this at least means that they update the paypal portion according to the total number. hold onto your confirmation emails just in case, but they are definately keeping track of the paypal since they talked about the total donation via paypal on the kickstarter stretch goals

Well, you may also notice on the paypal section that it was removed from there--not a choice for the early bird.

I'm guessing in a few days when the pro tier sells out that it will simply get deleted as a choice from the paypal section as the early bird did.

Basically, I did kickstarter for one tier and then did two seperate paypals for the others. Customer service will merge them if I so desire at Beta. Make sure to leave a note in your paypal when you're doing it--that's what I did.

Ashenor
05-17-2013, 11:35 AM
I ended up just creating a second KS account to do mine. Since going through paypal it kept wanting me have the funds in my paypal already, rather then transfer from my bank.

But yes i hope they keep it to a 1000 total.

Cornholio666
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Corey juts confirmed in live stream that they will not take away Paypals you purchased , but they are going to take into account paypal numbers and adjust number available on KS, which I think is a warning directed mostly right at pro tier that they are about to shut it off.