PDA

View Full Version : I think we require a benchmark/build before KS ends

SamCube
05-17-2013, 06:07 AM
What we founders are most preoccupied it's about the game rewards in the campaign before testing the game.
I think we need to try out the product, even if it is just a rip off a single level with same cards and same enemies, and just for 2 single reasons:

1/ To run test the game in your actual computer. :confused:
Example: I run a 2006 iMac and I would like to know if that would be enough for me to play with it before throwing all my money to high stretch goals like Pro and King.

2/ Catch the rhythm and mechanic and have a closer look at the possibilities of the game. :cool:
Example: Even though if you play with no random features, with the IA doing the same moves. Just a single duel will tell more than all those articles and reads and images of cards and videos. Try it out knowing that it's a pre-alpha, will give us more confidence to raise our pledges.

Kami
05-17-2013, 06:12 AM
Given the nature of the game, I'd suspect the system requirements to be fairly low.

In your case, the iMac, I'd say if it isn't Intel-based, you might have an issue, otherwise, I'm reasonably certain you'd be able to play. At most, maybe a little bit of graphical lag.

2. As for the rhythm and mechanics, I'd say it'd be pretty close to MTG. You can also watch the "How to Play" video they released for a general idea.

Showsni
05-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Well, watching today's stream will hopefully give you a good idea about this.

SamCube
05-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Oh yes! Thanks! I forgot about the streaming!
We wonder about MTG, but because I tried out other games that were trying the same approach it didn't came alive so well as MTG is. It's an overdosed game now, but the mechanics had been always the most efficient and fun to play with.