PDA

View Full Version : Spreading The Word

OmarEpps
05-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Guys, lets make sure we're telling as many people as we can.

Posting on social media sites, gaming blogs, and forums.

If you play FNM or other games at a local store this weekend, talk about it, maybe print up some flyers of the kickstarter front page and pass them around.

The more people you get to join, the better it will be not only for stretch goals, but for the player base.

jai151
05-17-2013, 07:02 AM
I know I have been pimping the game on Facebook, with my guild on WoW, and with individual emails to some folks I haven't even talked to in years.

OmarEpps
05-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Same here. I used to play Magic with some guys back home before I moved and haven't talked to in ages and told them about it. It would actually be a good way to connect with old friends since we can just draft anywhere, anytime.

Xenavire
05-17-2013, 08:02 AM
I tried that myself, but sadly my ex-friends happen to be jerks now. I would have loved to repair burned bridges, but looks like this isn't going to be the thing that does it.

CoolGrayAJ
05-17-2013, 08:24 AM
I mean if you were actually Omar Epps, that network alone should be pretty ridiculous =P

Fireblast
05-17-2013, 08:59 AM
I mean if you were actually Omar Epps, that network alone should be pretty ridiculous =P

I didn't even know who Omar Epps was meant to be, it seems pretty crazy to take his name tho

~

jai151
05-17-2013, 09:21 AM

If we could get Hugh Laurie to play this game, now that would be something.