PDA

View Full Version : Cory, My Boss Wants to Speak With You

Stok3d
05-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Why? Because I haven't done anything all day but check threads and wait for NEW TIER BONUSES!!! I'm thinking the only way to save my job is to post up some new stretches :)

God forbid if the wife sees those numbers on your fingers after realizing my pledges...

MugenMusou
05-17-2013, 11:06 AM
I hear you. I have a big national board exam coming up in less than a month. But HEX is hindering me.

WSzaboPeter
05-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Solution: convert your boss and your wife to HEXianity… That way you will have more common discussion topics and they will not blame you at all.

Twztyd
05-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Why? Because I haven't done anything all day but check threads and wait for NEW TIER BONUSES!!! I'm thinking the only way to save my job is to post up some new stretches :)

God forbid if the wife sees those numbers on your fingers after realizing my pledges...

We are having that problem in our office... Hex on every screen!

Cato
05-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I have so far recruited one work colleague to Hex. More will come! :D

I know what you mean about watching the Kickstarter screen. It jumped $50,000 by lunchtime!

Hmongstudz
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
My two days off from work and I spent it reading Hex forums. And of course, the Grand King tier which I donate on paypal. Good thing I'll have something else to look at work tomorrow. More forums!