PDA

View Full Version : Add Ons

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Hi are there any Add Ons planned that I can add to my already existing pledge ? I don't see them when I go to manage my pledge. It's quite strange due all the kickstarte campaigns I did back had that.

I would love to get some kickstarter exclusive stuff without pleding again with a other kickstarter account. And also stuff like a 1 year vip package at cheaper price for kickstarter would be nice or only adding more starter decks to your pledge.

Thank you.

syphonhail
05-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Add ons can be a great way to keep the money coming in. A few ideas:

- Discounted VIP Club
- Drafts (allow people to buy drafts for 5$ a piece will generate some revenue)
- Booster "Boxes"
- Platinum

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 09:21 AM
@syphonhail ooh yeah the booster boxes and drafts haha i forget them, what is platinum ?

syphonhail
05-20-2013, 09:23 AM
@syphonhail ooh yeah the booster boxes and drafts haha i forget them, what is platinum ?

It's the in-game, premium currency. You can only get it by buying it, which makes it the likely medium of exchange.

Of course, by having discounts on platinum, you are going to cause unnecessary, early inflation before the currency was even released.

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 09:35 AM
True we shouldn't touch the ingame currency and leave it for when the game is there the other optional add ins I don't see much a problem and it would generate more income for them.

I would also love to see something like if you pledged more then 100 dollar that you could add a king tier to your pledge at s early bird price. I would for sure add that to my pledge as I totally want some of the stretchgoals a second time. :)

Ashenor
05-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I think we will see Add Ons pop up soon, probably when Grand King is sold out or close. The revenue stream is going to slow down once all the GK's are gone.

I am interested to see what they have planned.

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 10:22 AM
That was also my hope that when Grand King is sold out they need to do something to keep the money flowing into the game and best solution would be add ons , so i did start this thread to collect ideas maybe the devs pick some up and add them to their plan. :)

Xenavire
05-20-2013, 10:28 AM
I honestly think add-ons should be for extra's of what king and under can get - no adding free drafts to existing pledges (we saw the issue there alraedy) and no need to sap the only things giving the other tiers any hope (10% exp,100% loot drops, etc).

So getting a playset, instead of 2 of something, or extra starters or boosters (with a limit), and maybe more copies of extended PvP art cards?

I would love to see something original though.

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Of course i wouldn't give out perks that are from the 250$ or higher tiers as add on. I was thinking of more copies of stretchgoal pvp or pve cards would be okay but perks not.

Tyrfang
05-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Add-ons of any of the particular KS promo cards/starter deck would be an easy thing to do, for someone who pledged lower (or higher) and wants an extra copy of a certain card without another pledge.

Xenavire
05-20-2013, 10:43 AM
If I could get a playset by adding 10/20 to my king tier, I would happily do it (barring the lotus garden of course). If I could get the PvP alt arts simlarly too, I would consider it, depending on how much it would end up costing me.

And I am short for cash, so thats saying a lot - I would pay more to make up for what I miss out of a second pledge (minus the boosters etc.)

Ditsch
05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
They also could do all the tier up to king without starter deck as add on at a cheaper price, as most people will not need extra starter decks but would love to have the stretch goals again and the boosters form it. Ex given King tier without starter decks for 80$ with all the stretchgoals included, i would totally pledge that one and i am already at my max budget it did give myself at the beginning. :)