PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Cards

Kylocke
05-21-2013, 07:32 AM
This question pertains to me figuring out if I want to upgrade from King to Guild Master. If I level up a card, can I then trade that leveled up card? Or does that stick with my account only.

As an example. I unlock the three achievements for the Primal Raptors, as well as level up the card. If I then put that card on the market, is it all unlocked for the person who purchases/trades for it, or does all that information stick with my account only?

SacrificialToast
05-21-2013, 07:33 AM
The progression of cards sticks with the cards when you trade them from what I've heard.

TheBlueMagician
05-21-2013, 07:33 AM
This question pertains to me figuring out if I want to upgrade from King to Guild Master. If I level up a card, can I then trade that leveled up card? Or does that stick with my account only.

As an example. I unlock the three achievements for the Primal Raptors, as well as level up the card. If I then put that card on the market, is it all unlocked for the person who purchases/trades for it, or does all that information stick with my account only?

I believe you can trade it, because the card itself is getting the EXP, not your account. I haven't seen confirmation on this anywhere, but everything suggests that's how it works.

Digital_Aether
05-21-2013, 07:36 AM
All information, including achievements, stats, and experience, stay with the card itself.

Mushroom_C1oud
05-21-2013, 07:38 AM
I believe the experience bonus will also affect your character you create when playing the MMO portion of the game.

Digital_Aether
05-21-2013, 07:42 AM
PvE champions (there are 6 classes, 8 races), and Mercenaries also level. Your Cardboard Samurai won't give you an unlimited hand size unless you got 15 levels on him, and GM makes those levels happen faster.

purple-one
05-21-2013, 08:53 AM
It's still a card only than foil. I tink that we just can trade it as a normal card.