PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Spectral Lotus will be extended art/foil eligible?

ArtAttak
05-21-2013, 07:33 PM
I've been thinking about this. It's hard to imagine it would have enough things to do to fill out three achievements plus an experience bar. On the other hand every card has a double back and would this one just be blank?

Thoughts?

Digital_Aether
05-21-2013, 07:36 PM
No idea. I know both the Spectral Lotus and Lotus Garden have the double-back icon on their cards though. The lotus garden can't even be equipped, so I have no idea how it would foil.

Tyrfang
05-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Well you can't put it in your deck, so I don't see why you would want a foil version.
The only achievement you could feasibly place on the card would be picking X lotuses.

RECHiD
05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Maybe based on # of generated Lotuses, # of played Lotuses (counts account based lotus casts), # of Tigers generated, # of Tigers reconverted... or "has been traded."

IndigoShade
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Hrm, I actually could imagine how they could conceivably code it so that whichever Black Tiger has the highest exp when using 4 to convert into a Spectral Lotus, that's how much exp the "new" Spectral Lotus is created with. Which would make for a way to have a foil Spectral Lotus.

Edit: Oh, and hopefully have that exp transfer over into the new Black Tiger when that Spectral Lotus is used... It's conceivable!

Ebynfel
05-21-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd think once you foiled the Lotus Gardens it could produce Foil Lotus as an effect. Eventually all of them would be foil and then the super rare non foils would be sought after :)

KingBlackstone
05-21-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm fairly certain all cards will have a double back/extended art. I don't see why Spectral Lotus would be different. Spectral Lotus Garden, on the other hand.. maybe it would slowly gain EXP for each Lotus pumped out?

RECHiD
05-21-2013, 08:10 PM
I already speculated on Garden acheivements, so here's a crack at actual Lotus acheivements

Cast Spectral Lotus X times.
Draw a Spectral Lotus from the Comes into Play trigger of this Spectral Lotus.
Create a copy of this Spectral Lotus.