PDA

View Full Version : How to get Pro Tier, Grand King Tier and possibly Dragon Lord

MugenMusou
05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
This method works. It took me 20 minutes from the set up and actually getting one (in my case Grand King).

All the thanks goes to Gwaer on this (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23857)thread.

I basically repeated the steps on my blog article here (http://houshasen.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/%E3%80%90hex%E3%80%91-you-can-still-get-grand-king-and-pro-tiers/).

Good luck, and thank you Gwaer.

Yasi
05-22-2013, 11:27 AM
How about posting the super secret mega exclusive ultra guide here.

Gwaer
05-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Your link doesn't seem to be working, goes to a wordpress login. But thanks for the credit nod.

Merir
05-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Since I've already snagged all the tiers I want, I will tell you the secret of getting them. Download chrome, search for the chrome extension auto refresh plus, set that up to refresh the page every 1 second, and go to settings, check the box that says alert if text found, pledge 250$ on any 250 tier (if you want pvp), then go to the manage pledge area click the auto refresh plus icon, and in the search bar type in 1 of 913 then click start. it will automatically refresh the page, then play a tone when that is found. click pvp, and click change pledge. Done.

if you want grand king, change your pledge amount to 500 and pick any option, save that, go back to manage pledge and put in 1 of 959 in the search instead.

This is the original post by Gwaer

KingBlackstone
05-22-2013, 11:30 AM
SPOILERS: Hex is based on an ancient game played by Egyptian pharaohs and sun gods.
To become a true Dragon Lord, just tap into your soul chakras, ya dingus.

jai151
05-22-2013, 11:31 AM
SPOILERS: Hex is based on an ancient game played by Egyptian pharaohs and sun gods.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oohm

MugenMusou
05-22-2013, 11:33 AM

Along with mighty, precious $1000.

Thanisse
05-22-2013, 12:47 PM

shall we have our fates decided on who shall get the dragon lord tier by playing a children's card game ?
the winer takes all , the loosers get to spend eternity in the "no kickstarter bonus realm" !

Ashenor
05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Ok i am ready to play!

Kroan
05-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Thanks mates, was able to snatch a Grand King in less than 20 mins. :)

Occularus
06-01-2013, 12:18 PM
I am on Chrome but my refresh never makes a sound. Going to set-up and clicking play sound and yes the speakers or on I swear.

IndigoShade
06-01-2013, 12:22 PM
IIRC someone else posted a similar problem and there's something you have to set on the browser for it to make sounds or something. I dunno, haven't tried it. Look for a checkbox that says "make sounds when there's a GK/Pro to snipe" or something.

Indormi
06-01-2013, 02:03 PM
This is the only way you have a chance of getting one. Most people are doing it and pledges are available for 1 sec more or less. If you snatch one in 20 minutes, that was very lucky on your part. In addition firefox also has a similar pluggin called check4change, IMO is better than the one from chrome. Also you can make it for it to try to autopledge all the time. Thats how I got mine.

Kroan
06-01-2013, 02:05 PM
If you snatch one in 20 minutes, that was very lucky on your part My post was the day after the "250 tier upgrade" update, which I think made some people drop their GK. There were quite a few GK's opening up on the day, so was not really that lucky. I think you'll see the same happening on the last day of kickstarter.

Indormi
06-01-2013, 02:09 PM
My post was the day after the "250 tier upgrade" update, which I think made some people drop their GK. There were quite a few GK's opening up on the day, so was not really that lucky. I think you'll see the same happening on the last day of kickstarter.

The last day there surely drop many gk and DL but if you check the comments on Kickstarter there are TONS of people camping them with the pluggins, so I think is not going to be that easy. You may have more chances but you are going to be competiting with many people.

Kroan
06-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Aye, that might be true. We'll have to see. I hope everyone that is trying to get their GK will get it! Good luck guys!