PDA

View Full Version : A question for Grand King and their exclusive PvP arts

Kroan
05-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Hello dear Grand Kings,

I was wondering if any of you out there will be trading their exclusive PvP promos away and if so, what would you want for those? Boosters? Platinum? Multiple non-promo version of the same card?

I am wondering because I am a sucker for promo's and wondering whether it's anywhere remotely possible to acquire these promo's.

Thanks for answering! :)

Jarric
05-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Sounds to me like you need to pledge collector.

Lochar
05-22-2013, 03:37 PM
I will trade you one for one, a human soul to a PvP promo. ;)

Kroan
05-22-2013, 03:40 PM
I will trade you one for one, a human soul to a PvP promo. ;)
Deal. Now to get the other 5 for the first year :o

RoyalNightGuard
05-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm sure they will be possible to find. I'm a GK and I'll probably let go some of them if I don't like them :3

IndigoShade
05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I give you tree fitty! Really though, I find it kind of funny that it seems like some people just can't stand the thought of only have 1 copy; for them it's all or nothing! I'm actually okay with just having 1 alt art version, but like you RoyalNightGuard I could definitely see trying to pick up extra copies if it's a card and/or art that I really like.

So I'm actually kind of happy that this latest stretch goal will increase the number of Collector tier pledges and the likelihood of snatching up extra copies of these goes up. Even if it does make my single copies of them more common than they otherwise may have been.

MrCwis
05-22-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm right there too I hate having one copy, I'll be looking at trying to get a play se,t though as the years go on this will get more and more difficult.

Karnegal
05-22-2013, 05:37 PM
It depends on price. If I can complete a set of constructed worth AA PvP cards, I will. If the cards aren't constructed worthy or are too expensive to merit finishing a set, I'll sell mine.

MrCwis
05-22-2013, 05:56 PM
It depends on price. If I can complete a set of constructed worth AA PvP cards, I will. If the cards aren't constructed worthy or are too expensive to merit finishing a set, I'll sell mine.

If they aren't constructed worthy and you're going to sell them, send me a message i'll be happy to take them off your hand, I'm a collector of rare and random crap at heart.

Ebynfel
05-22-2013, 06:04 PM
I give you tree fitty! Really though, I find it kind of funny that it seems like some people just can't stand the thought of only have 1 copy; for them it's all or nothing! I'm actually okay with just having 1 alt art version, but like you RoyalNightGuard I could definitely see trying to pick up extra copies if it's a card and/or art that I really like.

So I'm actually kind of happy that this latest stretch goal will increase the number of Collector tier pledges and the likelihood of snatching up extra copies of these goes up. Even if it does make my single copies of them more common than they otherwise may have been.

I honestly have seen so many play errors in years of tournaments caused by bouncing promo cards rather than matched playsets before that it is insane. Take M:tG for example. I dont know how many times I've bounced a forest and someone lays a different one that turn, with one card in hand, and feigns a pump spell while I sit back and wonder why they could possibly hope to think I believe they have anything but the promo forest they just put in their hand?

Personally, that's just one reason why I like matching sets in decks.

katkillad
05-22-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm going to obtain every single collector alt pvp card I can and hoard them.

Hadin
05-22-2013, 10:30 PM
I'll probably be trading off my promos towards primal packs or lotus gardens.

KeplerVerge
05-22-2013, 10:31 PM
This will largely depend on my personal attachment to them (eg: if I like the card art) and their market value

stephenhii
05-22-2013, 10:46 PM
I will prolly sell all. Add me into your friend list. :)

Kroan
05-23-2013, 12:48 AM
If they aren't constructed worthy and you're going to sell them, send me a message i'll be happy to take them off your hand, I'm a collector of rare and random crap at heart. Hey! I was first man. Take a number :P

I will prolly sell all. Add me into your friend list.
Cool! Will do! You just found you a regular buyer who'll give you the best price!