PDA

View Full Version : Tablet Support could be epic for multiplayer!

Beastmaster
05-22-2013, 09:42 PM
If the tablet support includes:

controlling the computer version via tablet, or
another tablet plugged into a tv, or
browser streaming of a multiplayer battlefield (ie to a Smart TV)

Epic multiplayer could be in our reach as it would solve the problem of fitting both player hands and multiple opponents on one screen. - (each players hand would be on their tablet not on the screen)

Multiplayer Support would be truly epic and really make HEX stand out from the crowd!

*Would also make IRL Tournaments possible*

Gwaer
05-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Neat ideas for sure!

Brumby66
05-22-2013, 09:49 PM
If the tablet support includes:

controlling the computer version via tablet, or
another tablet plugged into a tv, or
browser streaming of a multiplayer battlefield (ie to a Smart TV)

Epic multiplayer could be in our reach as it would solve the problem of fitting both player hands and multiple opponents on one screen. - (each players hand would be on their tablet not on the screen)

Multiplayer Support would be truly epic and really make HEX stand out from the crowd!

*Would also make IRL Tournaments possible*

I'm not down with requiring the pve portion to have tablets, but the potential for rl pvp tournaments is brilliant.

Hadin
05-22-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm considering how awesome it would be to multi-box a raid on my laptop + tablet with 2x 100% loot.

Tyrfang
05-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Focus on the core first.
Avoid feature creep.

Just make sure you can play connected online and go from there...

Beastmaster
05-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Focus on the core first.
Avoid feature creep.

I agree in principal but multiplayer is a core part of my TCG enjoyment so I can hope! :)

Redbeastmage
05-22-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm considering how awesome it would be to multi-box a raid on my laptop + tablet with 2x 100% loot.

DING! This guy's got it figured out :)

Brumby66
05-22-2013, 10:11 PM

MMO= Me n Myself Online? Lol

Gwaer
05-22-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm not absolutely certain the dungeon crawler loot reward works on raids, but I certainly hope it does.

Beastmaster
05-22-2013, 10:14 PM

Man I love playing two decks that I designed to work together - I often play 2v2 MTG with a friend with both of us controlling 2 decks - Its awesome :)

d00dz
05-22-2013, 10:29 PM
The idea of multiboxing is very appealing to me. I am considering dropping one of my PP tiers to Dungeon Crawler so that two of the accounts will benefit from the loot bonus.

I'll probably end up with GK + PP + PP, DC + PP, PP. I can just trade cards to different accounts to optimize the decks for raid performance.

Hadin
05-22-2013, 10:32 PM
The idea of multiboxing is very appealing to me. I am considering dropping one of my PP tiers to Dungeon Crawler so that two of the accounts will benefit from the loot bonus.

I'll probably end up with GK + PP + PP, DC + PP, PP. I can just trade cards to different accounts to optimize the decks for raid performance.

I'm really looking forward to 2-manning a raid by myself. I think it will be extremely challenging, but enjoyable as hell.