PDA

View Full Version : Question about stacking pledges [GK+Pro]

renword
05-23-2013, 01:33 AM
Given everything that has been mentioned about pledge stacking lately; What stacks, what doesn't, etc. I was just wondering if what I thought stacked was correct.

In update 11, Cory explicitly states that certain KS stretch goal rewards are stackable (i.e. "Dragon's blood" starter deck, VIP program, and booster drafts). Thus, I assume the other stretch goals are doubled as well. (When combining two accounts)

I ran the numbers for GK+Pro, which is what I have at the moment and came up with what follows. Does any of this look off? (For those who have a similar combination and have done the same exercise. ;))

[Grand King + Pro]
8 starter decks
2 primal packs
2 "Dragon's blood" starter decks
400 booster packs (assuming I use the +90 myself)
80 set 2 booster packs (50+15+15 stretch goals, assuming 1.5M gets hit)
6 month VIP memberships
6 booster drafts

** PVP alternate art cards **
(1 from Pro, 2 from GK [due to collector])
3x Replicator's gambit (+ equipment)
3x Princess Victoria (+ equipment)
3x Extinction (+ equipment)
3x Ragefire (+ equipment)
3x Pack Raptor (+ equipment)

** PVE exclusive card **
(2 from Pro, 3 from GK [due to collector] + double PVE exclusives)
5x Void Marauder (+ equipment)
5x Lady Cassandra (+ equipment)
5x Propsero, Sylvan Enchanter (+ equipment)
5x Scourge Knight (+ equipment)
5x The Wrath of Zakiir (+ equipment)

(1 from Pro, 2 from GK [due to collector])
3x Spectral Lotus Garden (+ Spectral Lotus equipment)

(2 from Pro, 2 from GK -- stretch + double PVE exclusives stretch goal)
4x Orson's Dream (+ equipment)
4x Spectral Assassin (+ equipment)
4x Moment of Glory (+ equipment)
4x Crowd Roars (+ equipment)
4x Ninja Training (+ equipment)

** misc. stretch goal bonuses **
2 of each crafting material
4 random legendary items

** Tier bonuses **
2 drafts/week for life
+ mercenaries, sleeves, GK bonuses

Did I miss anything?

Daer
05-23-2013, 01:41 AM
4x Orson's Dream (+ equipment)
4x Spectral Assassin (+ equipment)
4x Moment of Glory (+ equipment)
4x Crowd Roars (+ equipment)
4x Ninja Training (+ equipment)

I believe its 5 of these because the Collectors bonus applies to stretch goal cards up to King as well.

I PMed Kyle about this when the stretch goals were announced:

Q. I'm just wondering if the Collector bonus of another copy of exclusive cards applies to the stretch bonus cards?

A. Yes, this will apply to the stretch goal cards as well.

Everything else looks correct. I'm slightly OCD and created a similar list for my 4 tiers as well :)

Sci3nce
05-23-2013, 01:48 AM
I wonder, Will GK get the 15 Set 2 boosters for each of the $250 Tiers. Technically those tiers are getting +15 Set 2, and GK is supposed to get everything they each get individually (except the 1 year drafts from the last goal). The 1 year drafts is all they said they wouldn't give multiple of. If so that 75 Set 2's more.

renword
05-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Daer,

Awesome, thank you. :)

Sci3nce,

For that, I assumed just +15 as it says all levels above king, and Grand King is but one level.

Tyrfang
05-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Grand King+'s reward description should more accurately include "Does not include multiple copies of stretch goals."

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Grand King+'s reward description should more accurately include "Does not include multiple copies of stretch goals."

But it doesnt say that. Only the extra kings, and the 1 year draft stacking was specifically excluded from the GK gets everything 250 tiers get statement. So on its surface the GK should get the 15 set 2 for each 250 tier.

But as I said, Im happy with what I have as a GK and if anything would be added I'd say 1 extra king perk, not all 6.