PDA

View Full Version : Changing Champions Mid-Dungeon?

Sci3nce
05-23-2013, 01:45 AM
I'm not sure if this has already been answered, but will you have the option to change Champions Mid-Dungeon? or maybe after dying to a Boss? I think it'd be nice if the Boss's deck just counters mine, but at the same time I feel like I'd just change to Aethynia on every last pull for the "free" win.

What do you think, is this going to be possible? Should this be possible? or is it way to early to be inquiring about PvE Mechanincs?

Merir
05-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Without having thought about this extensively, my gut feeling says that if you want to change your champion or your deck, you should have to start the dungeon over. I fear that allowing people to swap freely in the middle of a dungeon might make the content a bit too easy to defeat.

Tinuvas
05-23-2013, 02:40 AM
That's a good question. They may have designed the content with the expectation that you would try the dungeon with different champions/decks/etc. If they did, the amount of time we'll have to put into deckbuilding just jumped exponentially "Now I have a control deck for Aethynia and I should probably build an aggro one for her too...and what about Glorbenflort (or whatever his name is)". That could be heaps of fun just crafting multiple answers to dungeon bosses!