PDA

View Full Version : Account and Statistics

Voices
05-23-2013, 04:14 AM
I've taken an interest in Hex for the last couple of weeks. Not had the chance to look up all possible sources of information. Hence, if some of what I am suggesting below has been covered, please do provide a link for it :)

Anyway, I am interested in the kind of statistics and otherwise that we will see in our in-game account section. Will things such as the following be provided?

- Rating graph
- Win/losses against a particular player
- Total number of win/losses
- Number of tournaments (and the kinds of tournaments) you have participated in
- Total prize money you've won
- Time spent in-game
- Statistics after each game, such as: How many Troops, Artefacts etc. you played. How many Troops you killed etc.
- Private/Public statistics. Some stuff can be private and other stuff can be public (such that when you click on your opponent you get to see some limited information and whatnot)

Basically, I would personally like to see a whole lot of statitics since I believe it can be a great tool for improvement.

Again, if this has all been covered and my search did not find, please do let me know.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 04:53 AM
They mentioned something about PvE ranking.

I'm pretty sure they're going to have the other generic stats as well.

Voices
05-30-2013, 03:05 AM
This thread did not receive much love. Bumping it and giving it another go.

Davladen
05-30-2013, 07:39 AM
I would also love to have stats added to the game. I think it's a great idea.

fluKe
05-30-2013, 07:45 AM
We love dem stats! Would be really cool to have stats added with an API to build apps/leaderboards around them ;)

dogmod
05-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Stats are awesome but I think most of us are in the same boat as you in terms of not having seen anything... The only stats stuff really seen so far are the double backs on cards, which implies they will be keeping track of at least some of this stuff...

+1 for those things to be included.

RobHaven
05-30-2013, 07:49 AM
Stats I'd love to see:
- largest creature ever
- most copies created of a single card during a single game
- most damage done in one game
- most damage done in one turn
- average game length (in turns) per win
- average game length (in turns) per loss
- use of each shard
- creature used to deal the most damage (in aggregate)
- highest ever life total

I also would love comprehensive stats on things like ability use (eg: lifedrain, inspire, etc) and creature type use (humans, shroomkins, etc).

In general, the more stats the better.