PDA

View Full Version : Blood Magic decks are too overpowered. Nerf it please.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:15 AM
1. Too many of their troops have Flight
2. Can make you discard your hand until you have none left
3. Low resource cost on all troops
4. Life Siphon
5. Drawing power
6. Win the game 66% of the time

How, when making these cards did Cryptozoic think it was fine to put everything that make a deck good into one type? Why play any other type of deck when your chance of winning is already at least 66%? This will play a big part in drafting and who go first during drafts.

Before the game is release and people start complaining, let's get a petition up to nerf Blood Magic before it's too late.

Hexmage
05-23-2013, 06:17 AM
Great the first troll has shown up at the forums :(

Skylmt
05-23-2013, 06:18 AM
... Have u seen all the cards?

Yasi
http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/

Take a look at the purple cards.

Now take a look at the rest.

Mavian

Yasi is just being sarcastic to change the tone of the forums a bit

Hexmage
05-23-2013, 06:19 AM
Seeing the other threads he has posted in, I have to disagree he's a troll.

Merir
05-23-2013, 06:20 AM
I would be much more worried about the Shin'hare Wild deck seen in the 'How to play' video. 100% winrate so far..

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Yasi is just being sarcastic to change the tone of the forums a bit

No. I'm not being sarcastic. I really hope they change up Blood Magic cards before the release. Take a second to look at the cards. There is no way in hell Blood Magic isn't overpowered. I hope their excuse isn't because of the 2 initial magic.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:22 AM
I would be much more worried about the Shin'hare Wild deck seen in the 'How to play' video. 100% winrate so far..

The downside of the Wild decks is the low resource cost. There are soooo many cards in the game that take advantage of destroying troops based on cost.

It's 100% winrate because it wasn't shown going against the Blood Magic deck.

warstriker
05-23-2013, 06:23 AM
everyone using that kind of font is trolling no matter what they are saying.

jai151
05-23-2013, 06:23 AM
No. I'm not being sarcastic. I really hope they change up Blood Magic cards before the release. Take a second to look at the cards. There is no way in hell Blood Magic isn't overpowered. I hope their excuse isn't because of the 2 initial magic.

You do know that there are several hundred more cards than have been previewed. Without a full spoiler, you're judging the relative power of two fighters based on their hair color.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:25 AM
You do know that there are several hundred more cards than have been previewed. Without a full spoiler, you're judging the relative power of two fighters based on their hair color.

Huh? It's not like they'll reveal 100 Wild cards and 5 Blood Magic cards...It'll be evenly spread out and from the current pool you can see the disparity between the power/potential of the types.

jai151
05-23-2013, 06:32 AM
Huh? It's not like they'll reveal 100 Wild cards and 5 Blood Magic cards...It'll be evenly spread out and from the current pool you can see the disparity between the power/potential of the types.

You don't have a random sampling. You have cards that were picked to show certain mechanics and features. Therefore you can not assume the rest of the cards follow the same distribution of power.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:35 AM
You don't have a random sampling. You have cards that were picked to show certain mechanics and features. Therefore you can not assume the rest of the cards follow the same distribution of power.

Huuuuuh? So you're telling me, for example, Wild decks will have zombies?

jai151
05-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Huuuuuh? So you're telling me, for example, Wild decks will have zombies?

Actually, yeah, probably some of them will. Hooray for dual color.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 06:40 AM

Actually, yeah, probably some of them will. Hooray for dual color.

I hope so...I'm looking forward to Blood Magic + Wild or Blood Magic + Diamond or Blood Magic + Ruby or Blood Magic + Blood Magic.

Estar1
05-23-2013, 06:41 AM
4. Life Siphon
5. Drawing power

How, when making these cards did Cryptozoic think it was fine to put everything that make a deck good into one type? Why play any other type of deck when your chance of winning is already at least 66%? This will play a big part in drafting and who go first during drafts.

Before the game is release and people start complaining, let's get a petition up to nerf Blood Magic before it's too late.

Going to take this seriously and look at your points

1) there are only 3 creatures that have flight for blood, the corpse fly ,Vampire lord, and Uruuzaz. I expect sapphire to have more flying (and better flyers). there is also time bug for artifacts revealed as well.

2) Certantly they can do this but requires them to get a good draw, plus they will never be able to stop all your cards from entering play.

3) since when is 3-4 cost low cost?

4) id rather have burn to the ground (red fireball spell). Life siphon can only damage champion, and delay ur life from dying. Life gain is just as bad.

5) Sapphire will also have tremendous drawing power however i agree that the card that sacrfices a creature to draw 3 cards i eye raising.

6) 2 out of 3 games is hardly a statistic and pre-alpha means not all cards would be programmed in.

jai151
05-23-2013, 06:41 AM
I hope so...I'm looking forward to Blood Magic + Wild or Blood Magic + Diamond or Blood Magic + Ruby or Blood Magic + Blood Magic.

No sapphire love. Sad day.

4acrossisemu
05-23-2013, 06:47 AM
PPPPFFHHHH have you seen the cosmic elder card... yeah broken!

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:01 AM
Going to take this seriously and look at your points

1) there are only 3 creatures that have flight for blood, the corpse fly ,Vampire lord, and Uruuzaz. I expect sapphire to have more flying (and better flyers). there is also time bug for artifacts revealed as well.

2) Certantly they can do this but requires them to get a good draw, plus they will never be able to stop all your cards from entering play.

3) since when is 3-4 cost low cost?

4) id rather have burn to the ground (red fireball spell). Life siphon can only damage champion, and delay ur life from dying. Life gain is just as bad.

5) Sapphire will also have tremendous drawing power however i agree that the card that sacrfices a creature to draw 3 cards i eye raising.

6) 2 out of 3 games is hardly a statistic and pre-alpha means not all cards would be programmed in.

1. Debateable
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Wrong
5. Sapphire is ghetto magic though
6. Wrong

thereck
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
you made a classic blunder, never start a land war with China and never reply with quote to someone typing in comic sans

LexC
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
1. Debateable
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Wrong
5. Sapphire is ghetto magic though
6. Wrong

Wrong :P

theghost32
05-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Yeah, your points started out good but you cant just reply wrong and not support why its wrong and sapphire is not ghetto magic. It has pretty awesome cards and I don't think blood is overpowered as of what we've seen but there are tons more cards we haven't seen.

BossHoss
05-23-2013, 07:10 AM
4. Life Siphon
5. Drawing power

I feel like Im watching a pride parade...

We also have no confirmation as to what cards may be part of a boss raid deck unavailable to players, mislabeled PvE cards which are overpowered etc.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Yeah, your points started out good but you cant just reply wrong and not support why its wrong and sapphire is not ghetto magic. It has pretty awesome cards and I don't think blood is overpowered as of what we've seen but there are tons more cards we haven't seen.

I wholeheartedly agree, but I'm going to disregard what you said. Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, etc...ARE ghetto magic. Only Wild and Blood are VIP magic.

jai151
05-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Wait, wait, you're judging the two wins from the twitch as wins for blood? The two games that blood would have lost if the graveyard inspire card was working, those two wins?

purple-one
05-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Before the game is release and people start complaining, let's get a petition up to nerf Blood Magic before it's too late.[/FONT][/SIZE]

With somebody who can analyze a whole blood deck with 28 of the blood-cards reviewed. I think it to early you can better wait when 80% of all the cards are reviewed.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:12 AM
I feel like Im watching a pride parade...

We also have no confirmation as to what cards may be part of a boss raid deck unavailable to players, mislabeled PvE cards which are overpowered etc.

It simply does. not. matter. You're bringing irrelevant things into this. Waffles. PvP will be an even bigger part of Hex than PvE.

MrCwis
05-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Last friday during the live duel if the human deck wasn't glitched I'm pretty sure it would have won. The creatures weren't getting buffed properly from the graveyard and win the creature that dealt damage to the opponent and all of there creatures came in it didn't kill the zombie which was then allowed to block, not to mention that it should have dealth a lot more damage to the opposing champion for all the missed inspire triggers. I forget what the consist was called but it was ridiculous.

Simokon
05-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Is this the first day on the internet for half of you? Stop feeding the troll

jai151
05-23-2013, 07:15 AM
It simply does. not. matter. You're bringing irrelevant things into this. Waffles. PvP will be an even bigger part of Hex than PvE.

Actually, in regards to his post, the relative strength of the PVP market vs the PVE market is irrelevant. He stated we do not know if the spoiled cards are part of the PVE set or not, as there have been mislabels and lack of labeling to this point.

It's more fun than fighting the whiny Pros. I'm tempted to camp out a GK spot on my pro pledge just so I can no longer be associated with them.

BossHoss
05-23-2013, 07:16 AM

How is it irrelevant to point out possible reasons for your case?

If you walk into a car show and see a model laying on the hood of a car do you think you are in a brothel?

MrCwis
05-23-2013, 07:16 AM

Are we feeding the troll or are we all troll ourselves?

Kenshin
05-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Dude, we're in BETA testing, chill...if they prove to be overpowered, they'll be nerfed down the road, give it a shot first..

MrCwis
05-23-2013, 07:18 AM

If you walk into a car show and see a model laying on the hood of a car do you think you are in a brothel?

Possibly, I'd ask if for that price does the girl come with the car?

jai151
Kenshin, I hate to do this, but I have to point it out.

The plural of Dragonborn is Dragonborn.

Yasi
Last friday during the live duel if the human deck wasn't glitched I'm pretty sure it would have won. The creatures weren't getting buffed properly from the graveyard and win the creature that dealt damage to the opponent and all of there creatures came in it didn't kill the zombie which was then allowed to block, not to mention that it should have dealth a lot more damage to the opposing champion for all the missed inspire triggers. I forget what the consist was called but it was ridiculous.
Live duel?

Actually, in regards to his post, the relative strength of the PVP market vs the PVE market is irrelevant. He stated we do not know if the spoiled cards are part of the PVE set or not, as there have been mislabels and lack of labeling to this point.

It's more fun than fighting the whiny Pros. I'm tempted to camp out a GK spot on my pro pledge just so I can no longer be associated with them.
Sorry, I misinterpreted his post.

What? This isn't politics.

I think you're on the wrong forums buddy.

BossHoss
05-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Possibly, I'd ask if for that price does the girl come with the car?

I`d wonder if the headlights had been modified

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Wtf!?

Kenshin
05-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Kenshin, I hate to do this, but I have to point it out.

The plural of Dragonborn is Dragonborn.

Yeap, just sounds better. Probably gonna change it though.

BossHoss
05-23-2013, 07:21 AM
I think you're on the wrong forums buddy.[/QUOTE]

Its funny cause I respected all your posts the last few days while I creepily stalked the forums from outside the window. Didnt know there were guard dogs in here...

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:22 AM
Dude, we're in BETA testing, chill...if they prove to be overpowered, they'll be nerfed down the road, give it a shot first..

I don't want to wait until people abuse Drafting tournaments and such by first picking all the Blood Magic card though.

They aren't going to wipe after the beta in September, so this is a really good time to nerf certain Blood Magic cards. One card in particular is the Life Siphon.

jtatta
05-23-2013, 07:24 AM
To be completely honest, this guy is most certainly trolling (that much is obvious). That said, he does have SOME valid points but I can't really get behind the statement that Blood is overpowered and needs nerfed. Like what others have said, the set isn't even 1/3 of the way spoiled yet but there has to be a best color SO FAR and Blood is looking to be that. I think some of the best cards we've seen so far are Vampire King, Zombie Plague, Extinction, Murder, the card that kills something and you gain life equal to your blood resources, and the Dragon as a finisher. Out of all the named cards, I don't think any of those are particularly overpowered or broken, they're just good cards.

Hieronymous
05-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Wow, extra troll points for posting in comic sans. That's classy.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:27 AM
To be completely honest, this guy is most certainly trolling (that much is obvious). That said, he does have SOME valid points but I can't really get behind the statement that Blood is overpowered and needs nerfed. Like what others have said, the set isn't even 1/3 of the way spoiled yet but there has to be a best color SO FAR and Blood is looking to be that. I think some of the best cards we've seen so far are Vampire King, Zombie Plague, Extinction, Murder, the card that kills something and you gain life equal to your blood resources, and the Dragon as a finisher. Out of all the named cards, I don't think any of those are particularly overpowered or broken, they're just good cards.

I wouldn't have brought this up if they were going to wipe after beta.

I know Blood magic isn't going to be overpowered ONCE Set 2 is released to the public, but as it stands, Blood Magic cards will be abusable in drafts for a long time.

There are only 300 PvP cards to start afterall. One color has to dominate them all, regardless of how much they try to balance the colors.

Also, let's be honest here. Blood Magic will dominate PvE as well. Cards that grant life, have low cost, flight, etc...will always be tier1 cards against CPU.

MrCwis
05-23-2013, 07:29 AM

I agree with this, Blood is shaping up to be a good magic to be in, much the same way Blue is awesome in MtG and is often considered to be overpowered. But that doesn't mean it's always going to be the best deck.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:33 AM
I agree with this, Blood is shaping up to be a good magic to be in, much the same way Blue is awesome in MtG and is often considered to be overpowered. But that doesn't mean it's always going to be the best deck.

Yeah...that's what I'm getting at. It will be abusable(mindless picking) in drafts. You will always aim to get as many Blood Magic cards as possible because that's 1 less Blood Magic card for the other players.

TheBlueMagician
Comic Sans AND types in every color of the rainbow.

That's how you know he's soopr serial.

Diesbudt

Not only that though, they can always change the cards around during beta, and even attempt limit lists in PvP structured play, to weaken some powerful cards/unbeatable combos.

It isn't even alpha yet, we have time.

Kenshin
They don't have to get wiped after beta, they can be tweaked. Again, that's the whole purpose of the beta: see what works and what not. If we report on the forums that X or Y things are broken after we test them during beta, they'll fix them before the game's out. If they had got everything perfect right of the bat, there would be no need for beta testing.

Believe me, countless times in the past I thought "this thing's broken" before it was actually released, only to prove me wrong when it got released. The best we can do is wait for Blood Magic decks to come out and actually pit them against other decks, see how well they fare out before we create nerf threads.

Diesbudt
Yeah...that's what I'm getting at. It will be abusable(mindless picking) in drafts. You will always aim to get as many Blood Magic cards as possible because that's 1 less Blood Magic card for the other players.

Not really... because if everyone does it, then everyone will end up with 1, maybe 2 blood a pack. Thus evening out the draft "overpowered-ness".

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Not only that though, they can always change the cards around during beta, and even attempt limit lists in PvP structured play, to weaken some powerful cards/unbeatable combos.

It isn't even alpha yet, we have time.

They don't have to get wiped after beta, they can be tweaked. Again, that's the whole purpose of the beta: see what works and what not. If we report on the forums that X or Y things are broken after we test them during beta, they'll fix them before the game's out. If they had got everything perfect right of the bat, there would be no need for beta testing.

Believe me, countless times in the past I thought "this thing's broken" before it was actualyl released, only to prove me wrong when it got released. The best we can do is wait for Blood Magic decks to come out and actually pit them against other decks, see how well they fare out before we create nerf threads.

Yeah...no. Cory specifically said he will not change/remove any cards unless it's extremely gamebreaking. One color dominating Draft isn't exactly gamebreaking.

I hear ya, Kenshin. But if that's the case, how come the rest of the colors are at a 1 while Blood Magic is an 8? It's not like if they release the rest of Set 1, it'll suddenly become even.

Not really... because if everyone does it, then everyone will end up with 1, maybe 2 blood a pack. Thus evening out the draft "overpowered-ness".

Huh?

jai151
05-23-2013, 07:40 AM
Yeah...no. Cory specifically said he will not change/remove any cards unless it's extremely gamebreaking. One color dominating Draft isn't exactly gamebreaking.

He only said that for once we're OUT of Beta.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 07:41 AM
He only said that for once we're OUT of Beta.

Oh.

ramseytheory
05-23-2013, 07:58 AM

Because forcing one color and hatedrafting are always the best strategies, right? I hope I get matched with players who share your views often - whether Blood is OP or not, I'd love to get free pick of all the non-Blood bombs while you're all frantically hoovering up the last of the Blood dregs. (I'm assuming there's no Comic Sans functionality in chat, of course.)

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Oh lawdy. I disagree that blood is overpowered. Also their "low cost" creatures tend to be 3-4 cost which is closer to midrange. You've got things like bone warrior, at 2 cost (for 2 blood threshold) and it can only reanimate for double the cost, slowing your curve down even more because 4 is where the good blood cards start being a threat (Vampire King, corrupt harvester, Mushwocky). But then you look at some of the other cards and they just seem bad. 4 cost for -1/-1 and you draw a card? A vanilla 2/1 for 2? Deal X damage where X is your blood threshold or w/e only to a troop and gain that much life, for 5? A 2/2 for 3 that gets exiled when it dies, and blood is about graveyard manipulation?

Also 7/10 on this troll, I was mainly replying to other people who thought blood was strong because Yasi is too busy being super cute.

Kami
05-23-2013, 08:08 AM
The full card list hasn't even been released yet and you're calling for nerfs? Not to mention the fact that nerfing is the worst way to balance a game.

If Blood is OP then create cards in other colours that can act as counter against it. Simple.

This is almost on par with the stupidity of Pro Tiers complaining about their perk being somehow devalued.

Stok3d
05-23-2013, 08:14 AM

yeah, his colored posts make it easy to remember to stop reading and ignore.

Daer
05-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Successful troll is successful

jai151
05-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Successful troll is successful

Unfortunately, he made the classic mistake and overplayed his hand.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
The full card list hasn't even been released yet and you're calling for nerfs? Not to mention the fact that nerfing is the worst way to balance a game.

If Blood is OP then create cards in other colours that can act as counter against it. Simple.

This is almost on par with the stupidity of Pro Tiers complaining about their perk being somehow devalued.

Everyone keep bringing up the "all the cards aren't released yet" argument, but fuck that. Be realistic here, the other types aren't going to magically get better when it's so far behind Blood Magic.

Kami
05-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Everyone keep bringing up the "all the cards aren't released yet" argument, but fuck that. Be realistic here, the other types aren't going to magically get better when it's so far behind Blood Magic.

I'm curious how you got accepted into Utopian Chaos. You give them a bad name.

And if you can't understand the 'all the cards aren't released yet' argument or the fact there will be future sets, you clearly haven't played any other TCGs. Even in Magic: The Gathering, they always try to balance out the colours. Some sets are stronger in some colours than others but overall it's fairly balanced.

You also ignored the fact that nerfing is not a good way to balance. If you played any MMORPGs, you would know this. So either you're extremely inexperienced or a troll. I'm leaning towards you being an inexperienced troll.

caffn8d
05-23-2013, 08:30 AM

This.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm leaning towards you being an inexperienced troll.

I was also curious bout the UC entry as well, but they kind of just accept everyone anyways. Also, he's definitely an inexperienced troll. His first post was good at baiting people in, but his replies are too extreme without the kind of convoluted but semi-believable logic of a real troll.

BossHoss
05-23-2013, 08:32 AM

x2

jai151
05-23-2013, 08:33 AM

It's not very hard to copy a banner...

Deadpool319
05-23-2013, 08:34 AM
This is like a train wreck. I know it is terrible, yet I can't look away. *grabs popcorn* I can't wait for the next insane response.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:34 AM
And if you can't understand the 'all the cards aren't released yet' argument or the fact there will be future sets, you clearly haven't played any other TCGs. Even in Magic: The Gathering, they always try to balance out the colours. Some sets are stronger in some colours than others but overall it's fairly balanced.

You also ignored the fact that nerfing is not a good way to balance. If you played any MMORPGs, you would know this. So either you're extremely inexperienced or a troll. I'm leaning towards you being an inexperienced troll.

The other sets get removed from play, doesn't it? Something Cory said won't happen with Hex.

Nerf it now before it becomes available to players seem logical to me.

This will be my first and only response to the whole troll thing. I am not a troll.

Kami
05-23-2013, 08:36 AM
The other sets get removed from play, doesn't it? Something Cory said won't happen with Hex.

Nerf it now before it becomes available to players seem logical to me.

This will be my first and only response to the whole troll thing. I am not a troll.

You're such a cute troll - just makes us want to stick a pencil up your bum and use you as an eraser. :)

*petpets*

houjix
05-23-2013, 08:39 AM
It hard to know how broken cards truly are in a vaccuum. New WoW sets get previewed and people constantly freak about cards being overpowered. 9 times out of 10, they are wrong as they are working with incomplete information. If you can't understand that, then there is no getting through to you.

Stok3d
05-23-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey Max! Luckily you use the same user name on other forums and was able to grab your profile pic. I thought I'd share as I think it's helpful to visualize the troll they are replying to in your threads.

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/Stok3d-Photos/RETARD.jpg

houjix
05-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Uncool dude. Remove(or change) the pictue or I will report you.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Hey Max! Luckily you use the same user name on other forums and was able to grab your profile pic. I thought I'd share as I think it's helpful to visualize the troll they are replying to in your threads.

Super cyber detective on the case.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:42 AM
It hard to know how broken cards truly are in a vaccuum. New WoW sets get previewed and people constantly freak about cards being overpowered. 9 times out of 10, they are wrong as they are working with incomplete information. If you can't understand that, then there is no getting through to you.

I understand that. I really do. What I'm saying is that, their stance on never removing cards unless it's gamebreaking scares me.

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM
I understand that. I really do. What I'm saying is that, their stance on never removing cards unless it's gamebreaking scares me.

Not in comic sans, only in one color.

3/10, would not get trolled again.

houjix
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM

It took them 6 years to insitute a ban list for WoW. Never is never "never".

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/Stok3d-Photos/RETARD.jpg

Max is such a white name. At least call me Chu Li or some other Asian name haha because if my username is any indication, I'm Asian.

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:47 AM
It took them 6 years to insitute a ban list for WoW. Never is never "never".

I really hope so. I'm excited for this game just as many people are who were looking for *that* game to finally be able to play soon is really something. I'm sure I'll be disappointed here and there, but overall I think PvE will be great regardless of the possible imbalances in PvP.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Max is such a white name. At least call me Chu Li or some other Asian name haha because if my username is any indication, I'm Asian.

I'll call you Chu Chu, like the trains.

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 08:48 AM

Is that like the Moon Moon of trains?

GOD DAMNIT, WHO INVITED CHU CHU?

Diplo
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Trollapalooza! Geez, how can you even say anything about a product none of us have seen (completely).

Yasi
05-23-2013, 08:53 AM

Close. Just kidding ^_~

jai151
05-23-2013, 08:55 AM
I don't know, Yasi sounds like it belongs with the name Max. You know, like Max Yastrzemski of east Illinois. Goes by Yasi.

Ashenor
05-23-2013, 09:00 AM
I think it goes without saying that UC has no affiliation with Yasi, or the 2 other guilds in his signature i am assuming.

caffn8d
05-23-2013, 09:01 AM
I've now taken to reading his posts as performance art. It's all good. :)

Yasi
05-23-2013, 09:03 AM
I don't know, Yasi sounds like it belongs with the name Max. You know, like Max Yastrzemski of east Illinois. Goes by Yasi.

You just put smile on my face. That is really adorable. Sadly, I am not him. I go by the name Soldier. My friends call me Chi Chi though.

jai151
05-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Your friends call you boobs?

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 09:05 AM
You just put smile on my face. That is really adorable. Sadly, I am not him. I go by the name Soldier. My friends call me Chi Chi though.

So you're Goku's wife?

Yasi
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Agh...I hate this...

Why doesn't anyone see that if your deck consist of;

30x Blood resources
4x Life Siphon
26x Blood Magic weenies

that it is extremely overpowered in PvP? There are no reasons to play any other types when Blood Magic does it better. I really don't want to let this topic go, but I know it's futile at the end of the day.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Agh...I hate this...

Why doesn't anyone see that if your deck consist of;

30x Blood resources
4x Life Siphon
26x Blood Magic weenies

that it is extremely overpowered in PvP? There are no reasons to play any other types when Blood Magic does it better. I really don't want to let this topic go, but I know it's futile at the end of the day.

Dear God you're right. We need to nerf blood resources.

jai151
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Dear God you're right. We need to nerf blood resources.

I'm glad I put down my drink before I read that. Cheerwine is a bitch to get out of a keyboard/off a monitor.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm glad I put down my drink before I read that. Cheerwine is a bitch to get out of a keyboard/off a monitor.

I assume it's because you had the same epiphany as I did!

jai151
05-23-2013, 09:15 AM
I assume it's because you had the same epiphany as I did!

It's so brilliant in its simplicity it would have easily been spit-take inducing!

Talreth
05-23-2013, 09:17 AM
It's so brilliant in its simplicity it would have easily been spit-take inducing!

Basically if you make blood resources less powerful you make the entire color less powerful because it makes it more difficult to play any given OP blood card, therefore increasing their cost and balancing them.

Stok3d
05-23-2013, 09:18 AM
I think it goes without saying that UC has no affiliation with Yasi, or the 2 other guilds in his signature i am assuming.

Before it wasn't so simple to spot as he then just had the Utopian Chaos banner.

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
So you're Goku's wife?

I was thinking more along the lines of a golfer from the 70s.

houjix
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Just shut off sigs in your settings. He, and by extension everyone else, becomes less annoying. MAkes threads load faster too when you don't have to see all those banner images.

OmarEpps
05-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Does the OP even know what a percent is?

The OP is like Blood Magic in that it overpowered my brain with their stupidity and made me discard my faith in them being a fully functional adult.

arastor
05-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Clearly, the ultimate deck is 60 blood resources... wait a second! I can rare draft with no penalty because my whole deck should just be blood resources anyway! Yes! I am a genius!

LexC
05-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Dear me, I hope he's not with us... And I know that if he is it's not going to be for long...

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Clearly, the ultimate deck is 60 blood resources... wait a second! I can rare draft with no penalty because my whole deck should just be blood resources anyway! Yes! I am a genius!

Just you wait til they nerf the blood resources. HAHAH You will be screwed.

arastor
05-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Just you wait til they nerf the blood resources. HAHAH You will be screwed.

NOOOOOooooooo!.jpg

Yasi
05-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Dear me, I hope he's not with us... And I know that if he is it's not going to be for long...

Maybe this is my alt account in case of the off chance that wata wata. Just kidding ^_~

Damn, it's going to feel good sucking all of your butthole dry in PvP with my Blood Magic deck. *slrup*slrup*

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 09:33 AM
NOOOOOooooooo!.jpg

Im sorry to have burst your bubble. However I will happily sell you some blood resources during beta so you can get to that magical count of 60. In case they dont get nerfed that is....Im helpful like that. ;)

Yasi
05-23-2013, 09:36 AM
Just think about it with most TCGs...20, or 10, or 2 Life doesn't matter. As long as you have 1 life left, that's all that matter. That's where the abundance of resources + Life Siphon will shine.

Gwuenhar
05-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Damn, it's going to feel good sucking all of your butthole dry in PvP with my Blood Magic deck. *slrup*slrup*

made my day ;D

KingBlackstone
05-23-2013, 09:43 AM
Maybe this is my alt account in case of the off chance that wata wata. Just kidding ^_~

But I poop from there.

jai151
05-23-2013, 09:45 AM

In the immortal words of Happy Gilmore, "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

OP_Kyle
05-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Closing this one as well

Let's clean it up, kids read these forums. Don't want to break out my "Ban Hammer"