PDA

View Full Version : Greed

bladedragonfire
05-23-2013, 08:07 AM
To all of you who are complaining about the legendary goal. Stop it. Now.
The amount of GREED on display is disgusting.
"What about MY boost, what about ME, why isn't MY tier getting something, me me me me me me me me me......"
They're already giving away a potential $364 a year of free product for the LIFE of the game for the PP and GK.
Isn't that enough?
How many games have you ever played that had this option?
Stop being so bloody greedy and recognize the value it is.

NO GAME OUT THERE GIVES YOU THAT MUCH FREE PRODUCT FOR LIFE.

/endrant

On a sidenote, love the tablet support, Crypto you've made me a junkie of a game thats not even out yet. :D

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Why am I even posting, you're not giving me anything for my input :\

Tyrfang
05-23-2013, 08:11 AM
I would recommend against posting things like this, it's basically interpreted as a troll post and will incite pointless arguments.

houjix
05-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Or feel free to joing the dozen other threads started on these topics instead of starting a new one.

Daer
05-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed, you mark my words, will not only save the Hex kickstarter, but that other kickstarter called the U.S.A.

Jugan
05-23-2013, 08:19 AM
According to your logic, we should all be donating the same amount of money we've pledged at the way the tiers are now vs. the way the tiers were 7 days ago vs. a system with 0 tiers and 0 rewards.

When push comes to shove, this is an "greed run", or more correctly, a kickstarter geared towards garnering interest in investors. The whole premise of the kickstarter is get in early to get product for cheaper.

You're certainty entitled to your opinion on the matter. And the people who are pissed off are certainty entitled to their opinion as well. Don't try to tell them how to feel; don't launch attacks on the character of those people under the guise of argumentation. Why don't you actually discuss the issues at hand instead.

Daer
05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
According to your logic, we should all be donating the same amount of money we've pledged at the way the tiers are now vs. the way the tiers were 7 days ago vs. a system with 0 tiers and 0 rewards.

When push comes to shove, this is an "greed run", or more correctly, a kickstarter geared towards garnering interest in investors. The whole premise of the kickstarter is get in early to get product for cheaper.

You're certainty entitled to your opinion on the matter. And the people who are pissed off are certainty entitled to their opinion as well. Don't try to tell them how to feel; don't launch attacks on the character of those people under the guise of argumentation. Why don't you actually discuss the issues at hand instead.

Yes both sides are entitled to their opinion, that doesn't mean both opinions are equally valid.

dogmod
05-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes both sides are entitled to their opinion, that doesn't mean both opinions are equally valid.

You can't call a spade a spade anymore without someone saying "well thats just your opinion."

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:29 AM

Pls show me the objective source you are using to determine the validity of opinions.

Jugan
05-23-2013, 08:30 AM

The validity of the opinion doesn't really matter in this instance. The fact remains, whether or not you can actually prove or disprove the validity of people's feelings of being slighted, is that - guess what, people feel slighted, and are up in arms about it. Given this fact (unless you care to try and disprove it), it's clear CZE made a PR blunder because the focus of their campaign is now on this topic and little else. So, regardless of the "validity" of people's feelings, it still hurts CZE. The simple fact that there's a lot of negativity around this issue is a big turnoff for potential investors.

Jugan
05-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Pls show me the objective source you are using to determine the validity of opinions.

Even if you could magically do so in this instance, it wouldn't matter. The fact remains that people feel slighted. You can write a novel on why they shouldn't feel slighted, and 99% of them will not give two shits.

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Couldn't we have done this in an older thread?

Also, the forums aren't Kickstarter. Very few people here who pledged PP are whining about the year of free drafts for the other tiers. It's just a handful of people on the forums, and probably a handful of people on KS, relatively.

Daer
05-23-2013, 08:39 AM

The objective source is reality.

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 08:44 AM

This statement is so wrong on so many levels. Philosophy 101: reality is perceived, perception is different for every person.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 08:46 AM

The reality is that clearly you're hyper opinionated with a superiority complex.

Diplo
05-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Dumbest thread yet... and started by someone who has PP and higher, so why tell off lower tiers at all?

bladedragonfire
05-23-2013, 09:17 AM
Apologies, I was just trying to point out the greed factor that's heavily permeating the threads of late.

Daer
05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
The reality is that clearly you're hyper opinionated with a superiority complex.

Its hard not to be when you have superior opinions.

Talreth
05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Its hard not to be when you have superior opinions.

Now all you're missing is comic sans and colored font.

DisOrd3r
05-23-2013, 09:45 AM
People should just be happy with what they get! :D Like I am ^^

Diplo
05-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Let's all just meow along and be friends...