PDA

View Full Version : PVE drops question

tangolino
05-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Hey guys, I couldn't find the answer to my questions here or on the kickstarter page, so sorry if I missed them somewhere.

Anyways, is it possible to get a full set of cards from pve drops? Or, what kind of cards drop from dungeon bosses/raids? Can I get pvp cards from dungeons/raids?

Thanks!

Diesbudt
05-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, I couldn't find the answer to my questions here or on the kickstarter page, so sorry if I missed them somewhere.

Anyways, is it possible to get a full set of cards from pve drops? Or, what kind of cards drop from dungeon bosses/raids? Can I get pvp cards from dungeons/raids?

Thanks!

PvE cards are earned in PvE dungeons and raids, and can only be used in PvE
PvP cards are purchased in packs or won in PvP tournaments. They can be used in both PvP and PvE.

There will be roughly 300-350 of pvp and 300-350 PvE cards for total of 600ish.

Kami
05-23-2013, 10:34 AM
PvE cards are earned in PvE dungeons and raids, and can only be used in PvE
PvP cards are purchased in packs or won in PvP tournaments. They can be used in both PvP and PvE.

There will be roughly 300-350 of pvp and 300-350 PvE cards for total of 600ish.

To add to that number of cards... there will also be AI only cards that aren't collectable by players.

Diesbudt
05-23-2013, 10:34 AM
To add to that number of cards... there will also be AI only cards that aren't collectable by players.

Yes, those cheating NPCs.

Vibraxus
05-23-2013, 10:41 AM

That makes me want to "Play as a boss" even more. Wanna get some of that AI only card love...if even for 1 match.

tangolino
05-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the clarification guys

EntropyBall
05-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know if Set 2 will have more PVE cards? Or will the opening set of PVE cards be all that is available for the foreseeable future?

Turtlewing
05-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know if Set 2 will have more PVE cards? Or will the opening set of PVE cards be all that is available for the foreseeable future?

Wild speculation here:

PvE cards are dropped in dungeons and raids, so I'd expect that new PvE cards are released whenever a new dungeon or raid is released.

Lochar
05-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Yes, those cheating NPCs.

The Computer is a Cheating Bastard. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheComputerIsACheatingBastard)

Warning! TVTropes link!

Stok3d
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
The Computer is a Cheating Bastard. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheComputerIsACheatingBastard)

Warning! TVTropes link!

!!! You just gave me an idea for creating a raid !!!

Turtlewing
05-23-2013, 12:13 PM
!!! You just gave me an idea for creating a raid !!!

Put a tv tropes link into the game text of a card and wait for the player's chess timer to run out?

Lochar
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
No, it's a raid on TVTropes itself. This (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife) is the raid boss.