PDA

View Full Version : Question about Equipment

Kivan
05-23-2013, 03:30 PM
Sorry if this has been answered already but I was wondering if a piece of equipment affects only 1 card or if each equipment can modify multiple cards.

For example Cavorting Chestguard enhances Wild Root Dancer, I am assuming that it will apply to all Wild Root Dancers in your deck, but will it also enhance other cards?

I was just wondering because if they do change multiple cards it would make building decks around equipment interactions quite interesting.

Estar1
05-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Each Equipment effects only the card it is for unless it specfies otherwise (some equipment say increase damage for burn And burn to the ground for example.) So the Chestguard only effects the 4 copies in your deck plus any copies u somehow make in the match.

arastor
05-23-2013, 03:33 PM
--- ninja'd---

Daer
05-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Each piece of equipment only affects a specific card.

Cavorting Chestguard enhances all copies of Wild Root Dancer but affects no other cards.

Hadin
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
My guess is we won't know this until two cards are spoiled that utilize the same piece of equipment. I would be surprised if two really good cards were affected by one piece of equipment, but I could see a bunch of common/uncommon cards sharing the perks of one piece of equipment. (Something like a "Helm of the Shin'hare lord" etc.)

Lazybum
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
--- ninja'd---

someone got their ninja training early

Kivan
05-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the quick replies, you guys are awesome. I guess I'll just wait and see!