PDA

View Full Version : Drafting with KS packs?

Telkryn
05-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Good evening everyone!

I was having a chat with a friend, and I ended up asking myself this question:
"Will we be able to enter draft tournaments with the kickstarter packs we receive?"

I'm asking cause I know in Mtgo, when you enter a draft, you need 3 packs + 2$. Meaning, if it uses the same structure as mtgo, I would be able to draft with my ks packs.

But then i started asking myself, what if in this game, they charge 7$ for draft and provide the 3 packs for you?

Under such circomstances, i would not be able to draft with my Ks packs. Considering im looking at 150+ set 1 packs from my pledge, and drafting is what i like the most in a tcg, It'd be a pain having to pay more to draft, to get even MORE set 1 packs...

Anyone has a clue on this one?

Thanks!

Telk

OysterPrime
05-23-2013, 05:10 PM
I think I read somewhere that you will be able to use them. You'll just have to pay the $1 draft entry fee.

Kami
05-23-2013, 05:10 PM
This was brought up before and the answer was that you have a few options to join a draft:

1. You bring three boosters, you pay $1 to enter.
2. You bring nothing, you pay $7 to enter (and it automatically includes 3 boosters).
3. You use your free perk to enter (no boosters or fee needed - automatically included).

OP_Kyle
05-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Good evening everyone!

I was having a chat with a friend, and I ended up asking myself this question:
"Will we be able to enter draft tournaments with the kickstarter packs we receive?"

I'm asking cause I know in Mtgo, when you enter a draft, you need 3 packs + 2$. Meaning, if it uses the same structure as mtgo, I would be able to draft with my ks packs.

But then i started asking myself, what if in this game, they charge 7$ for draft and provide the 3 packs for you?

Under such circomstances, i would not be able to draft with my Ks packs. Considering im looking at 150+ set 1 packs from my pledge, and drafting is what i like the most in a tcg, It'd be a pain having to pay more to draft, to get even MORE set 1 packs...

Anyone has a clue on this one?

Thanks!

Telk

You can do one of the following... $7, $5+1Booster, $3+2Boosters, $1+3Boosters (or press your shiny "FREE DRAFT OF THE WEEK" button).

THREAD SPECULATION KILLA!

Hadin
05-23-2013, 05:15 PM
You can do one of the following... $7, $5+1Booster, $3+2Boosters, $1+3Boosters (or press your shiny "FREE DRAFT OF THE WEEK" button).

I'll allow it.

KingBlackstone
05-23-2013, 06:42 PM

lmao.
Love you Kyle!!