PDA

View Full Version : When does the Blood Dragon Starter Reward begin?

HellFro
05-23-2013, 09:48 PM
In the stretch goals it has the reward going from Champion up. But in the new tier reward image it doesn't start until King level.

New to TCGs but freakin' excited to jump in.

TheBlueMagician
05-23-2013, 10:19 PM
In the stretch goals it has the reward going from Champion up. But in the new tier reward image it doesn't start until King level.

New to TCGs but freakin' excited to jump in.

I believe it will start with Champion. Previously, it was set to King on the Stretch goal list, but now it says champion. I think the tier images have not been updated to reflect this.

No source on this, just what I think is right based on what I've seen and what's there now.

HellFro
05-23-2013, 10:19 PM
The same goes for the Samurai Mercenary.

HellFro
05-23-2013, 10:21 PM
I figured. Thought it should be pointed out though.

Daer
05-24-2013, 01:09 AM
They missed the 1 Million Dollars sleeve on the tier stretch goal graphics too.

Coldforged
05-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Heya,

Created a forum account just to join in on this discussion as it's a question I'm burning to get answered.

Wanted to back as a Knight to begin with, but then the Dragon's Blood deck was announced so I thought I would go with Champion instead as I just really like dragons and would love to see a full deck of them.

However, I am not quite willing to pay for the King tier to unlock it if that ends up being the case. Getting this clarified would be nice.

Any idea if there's somewhere you can submit questions to the devs or whether we'll just have to hope they spot this question in the forums?

Look forward to getting into this game and seeing what the devs and community makes of it!

-Coldforged

Evilgm
05-25-2013, 05:22 PM
They stated in the Kraken Kickstarter update (#16) that it was an error in the image, and they'll be updating Champion to include the missing Starter and Merc.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Champion.

Coldforged
05-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Oh! I didn't notice.

Thanks a bunch, you guys rock!