PDA

View Full Version : PVE and its content.

Taurentipper
05-23-2013, 11:53 PM
I backed last night 1x GM and 3x Kings for my friends. The biggest question i keep getting asked by my friends is what will the PVE raids and dungeons be like as we want to play PVE not PVP we have MTG for pvp and well we want a new experience. I tell them I知 not sure but I値l make a post and try get some feedback

1. Will there be plenty of raids IE 3 from stretch goal and 3 more or 10 more or 7 more?
2. How long will they take to complete (1 hour or 10 hours)?
3. If you spend 2 hours in one and then have to go offline can you re enter at the point you left?
4. Will there be enough PVE content to keep people interested and how often will new content become available?
5. Will there be other PVE content or only raids? Maybe different sizes as you can see there are 4 of us so will 1 always be forever alone?
6. Will raid bosses increase in difficulty as you get deeper into it and I知 guessing multiple bosses per raid and not just one boss?

I understand some of these may have already been answered but i thought if i put all my question together i might get some better answers. Hopefully no PVP trolls are going to bash me as i understand PvP will be a massive part of the game but i don稚 care for it so please no hate mail 

Hadin
05-23-2013, 11:58 PM
1. It sounds like there are at least 40 (hopefully 50) dungeons when the game is released. I'm not sure how many raids
2. They said that on average they were spending 4 to 5 hours in dungeons
3. I'm not sure, check the cryptozoic youtube channel they have some relevant videos.
4. See #1
5. Raids cap at 3 (at least at this point)
6. I would assume yes. It sounds like some raids involve fighting the same boss multiple times with a strength increase, but I don't recall the specifics of where I heard that, so assume it's lies and hearsay until proven otherwise.

Taurentipper
05-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the quick reply

Gen91
05-24-2013, 04:46 AM
3. If you spend 2 hours in one and then have to go offline can you re enter at the point you left?

I don't know where, but they said that your progress in dungeons will be saved.

ShaolinRaven
05-24-2013, 06:07 AM
I don't know where, but they said that your progress in dungeons will be saved.

We know dungeons will save your progress, but raids probably won't since you're playing with a group and we don't know how long raids will take, but most likely they will be shorter then the single player dungeons.

Yasi
05-24-2013, 06:09 AM
We know dungeons will save your progress, but raids probably won't since you're playing with a group and we don't know how long raids will take, but most likely they will be shorter then the single player dungeons.

Unless raids are linked to the raid leader. And you'll be able to save your progress as long as you don't disband the group. You can still be in a party with just you like most MMO, so that's one way of saving your progres.