PDA

View Full Version : 'Loan' or 'Borrow' option

Massabik
05-24-2013, 12:21 AM
I would like to see a Loan or Borrow option for your cards when dealing with friends/guildmates. This would transfer the card back to you if that person doesn't log in for 2-3 weeks straight. Let's face it, sometimes things happen and people disappear for a long while. This would allow to get your cards back.

Naturally, this would have to be disabled for the AH, and easily seen in the trade window (or however trading will be done) to prevent people trying to scam others.

Yasi
05-24-2013, 12:25 AM
No. I prefer to borrow cards and "not log back in for 2-3 weeks straight."

Merir
05-24-2013, 01:56 AM
This would be a nice feature. However, the original owner of the card should be able to recall it at any time they choose, except when the card is currently being used in a battle. They should also make it so that a card you've borrowed from someone can't be placed in a trade window / AH, or destroyed, or whatever else like that.

Hadin
05-24-2013, 02:05 AM
This would be a nice feature. However, the original owner of the card should be able to recall it at any time they choose, except when the card is currently being used in a battle. They should also make it so that a card you've borrowed from someone can't be placed in a trade window / AH, or destroyed, or whatever else like that.

While this would be nice feature, it is just one more thing that would need to be implemented. I think the specific coding for this would be more complex than that (having it taken during a tournament, or while progressing through a dungeon). You would also have to add alerts to the trade window so people knew it was being traded and not lent.

There are very few people I'm willing to lend cards to, and given the semi-anonymous nature of online games, I would be much more hesitant to lend out cards here. If I do lend something out I only do so with the understanding that I may not get it back.