PDA

View Full Version : HEX on Reddit

CodyBye
05-24-2013, 07:51 AM
I didn't see a post about this, but just wanted to make sure people knew about http://www.reddit.com/r/hextcg/.

Decent community springing up over there. Lots of good people answering good questions.

Yasi
05-24-2013, 07:59 AM
I like that there is a subreddit for Hex, but hex is still in its early stage and any and all discussions is most welcomed on the official forums. That sub is also only active when there are news, so it's quite boring.

Talreth
05-24-2013, 09:50 AM
I agree w/Yasi. Since the community is pretty small atm I feel it would be better if they were all consolidated in one board.

ramseytheory
05-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Opening up a subreddit brings in more people, though. I'd say it's a good idea.

Madican
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
I've never been one for reddit. Seems little better than 4chan. Some good, mostly bad, and I really don't like the way they display posts.

Xexist
05-24-2013, 12:19 PM
I've never been one for reddit. Seems little better than 4chan. Some good, mostly bad, and I really don't like the way they display posts.

I dont like reddit either, but if it helps bring new people to the kickstarter page (or to here) then I am all for it.

Voices
05-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Almost all exposure is beneficial at this point. After all, the community on here is quite small still.

Edit: I myself was never one for reddit, but I do see its potential to bring Hex to the attention of new peeps.

Yasi
05-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Opening up a subreddit brings in more people, though. I'd say it's a good idea.

Well, it's a subreddit, so you have to be actively looking for it. But eh, it'll be good for Hex in the long run, so whatever amigo.